what do you think is the reason?

karlossacanell

i dont know where people get the idea that axl is like fully loaded...

I mean sure he's rich by a poor mans standard, but he would have maybe maximum of 5 million or so (not including assets such as property)

I mean considering GNR was a band, thats a 5 way share of all record commisions, and as for the tours, well after costs are covered it wouldn't be as much..

I mean i dont know how mnuch he really has obvioiusly, but i mean he wouldn't be in a situation where he could keep living the life he's living without having to work.

This goes out to all of the people who wanna suck Axl off...especially you G-Face.  Axl once fronted a great band, now he is like Michael Jordan trying to make a comeback...it's too late!!!  I gave him credit and was hoping for the best, but now the true Rose has blossomed and he is screwing over his fans.  All you idiots who think this is a master plan are just retarded.  Either way you look at it...HE SCREWED OVER HIS FANS!!!!....and folks, I'm sorry, but that is what makes a band....not his ego...not his money, but the hundreds of thousands of dedicated people who follow.  Axl has always been a jag-off, and now he is exposed on the bottom, NOT on top, and no one will give two cents to see his dog and pony act when he returns next time.

why would anyone even bother to stick around? can you honestly say that if axl ass-hole rose came back to your town you wouldn't buy a ticket? ppl are piss-ed and have every right to be. i just read that clear channel pulled the plug, wouldn't you. that's on there ass. axl should bury himself in his malibu mansion f*ckin ego maniac that he his. i'll wait for slash and duff to bring some new s*it to the plate. and if you ppl think axl will be a part in that your sadly mistaken.