Do you make songs?

Ken

Well, that's an Off-Topic here: I just wanted to know if any of you GNR fans out there write tunes or lyrics yourself sometimes.

I made some songs when I was, like, 13, but of course they are nothing but a laugh today. :D

But recently, I've been "working" on some (english)lyrics, and despite the fact I am no native speaker, some of them did quite well, I think.  also made suggestons for instruments, but I can't make, like a melody out of something I write up, it's just in my head.

So, any of you make songs?

i'm not a native speaker too ,i'm bilingual and yeah i do write songs i have 11 songs written so far i began writting songs in octuber and i'm in a band but these songs are still mine i wanna keep them until i find the right band cause you know i wanna be 100% comfortable and sure about the guys who are gonna be my partners

i'm 16,some of my songs i guess they are stupid but i guess i have like 3 good songs but they need a little work i just gave the chords from my guitar ,but as i said before 1st i wanna get the band that i want (example like 4 guys and i : lead guitar(me),rhytm guitar,drummer,singer and bassist,and for some songs probably and keyboardist )

and they must be rockers ,it is really tough to find rockers of my age(16) cause you know my generation has been full of stupid music

and of course they have to love gnr and basic rock n roll and heavy metal like:

ozzy,alice cooper,kiss,ac/dc,metallica,aerosmith,some hair bands,and they gotta like to play all kind of rock n roll not just heavy metal you know what i mean

Well, I don't know if I want to copy and paste the whole thing I wrote (this very special song I talked about) into here. But I can give you the first line i guess. If you like it, please tell me. I' be honoured! :D ;D Well, it starts like this: (It's called HARMONY OF DISSONANCE)

(Fearful, frightening music, typical horror elements such as sounds you can't tell from where they are, a dog is crying out, etc.)

The Harmony of Dissonance has brought me in this room (heavy bass)

has captured me with fluid sound, a symphony of doom (rising guitar playing, you can hear drums and guitar good)

Some creature standing at my side dark as the darkest night,

it plays big tunes of love and hate, of guilty, myst and pride

Well thats it for now, and please tell me if there are mistakes in it like misspells or sth. like that.

yea,

I think we all wrote one at some time.

KEEP A LIGHT ON INSIDE

Watch the stars in the sky

keep a watch on the world

and they seem to know that the

night belongs to them

If it takes that light in the sky to keep

you up at night

scareing off the darkness of your loves first flight

when its over its over, but it

will come again in time

not the same feel of that first embrace,

but a familiar warmth that your heart can chase

hey , hey, hey,hey, keep a light on inside

Theres more, but Im actually boring myself, so Ill spare you guys.

I've written lyrics b4 aswell.... Donno where they are now... Wrote them for the band.. they were really lame LMFAO! But um... i write stuff in a book now and kinda turn them into songs! atm im just writing random feelings and i will later be able to take them and turn them into songs!

I only really do it when something is really on my mind.... Trying to force out lyrics just to complete a song for me doesn't really work!  :-/

Well, it starts like this: (It's called HARMONY OF DISSONANCE)

(Fearful, frightening music, typical horror elements such as sounds you can't tell from where they are, a dog is crying out, etc.)

The Harmony of Dissonance has brought me in this room (heavy bass)

has captured me with fluid sound, a symphony of doom (rising guitar playing, you can hear drums and guitar good)

Some creature standing at my side dark as the darkest night,

it plays big tunes of love and hate, of guilty, myst and pride

With all the treads on this board it got pushed back so it dropped out of my mind.. anywayz..

That was really good!! Dark.. And it "sounds" as if this is the intro and it`s like playing up to a point, kinda like November Rain.. With those sketches there I think of the "long notes" Slash playes in songs like November Rain and stuff.. And kind of chaotic and much drums.. A bit like Symphaty For The Devil..  

I thought it sounded really good!!

I thought it sounded really good!!

thank you! ;D I hoped to get some good reaction on this, well, just two for now. It goes on like this:

Yes, I can feel the (fast) Haarmony of Dissonance (slower)

Chorus of good vocal performancers, singing religious and deep music

Guitar and drums again

Chorus once more

I'm asking myself: "What's that head? Is it a goat's or from a dog?"

My eyes cannot see clearly through all this rain and dust and fog.

The crature turns around now, I can see his carpet hanging,

and on it faces that are crying, melting, banging.

The Haarmony of Dissonance (you can hear drums good, also guitar)

Wait for it to go on. I love the next two parts!  :-/ I hope you all will... :-/