Megadeth

GunsnRoses0522

Wasn't Kerry King in Megadeth for a few shows back when Dave just started the band?

King is a decent guitarist, fit for the type of music he plays with Slayer. I never thought much of Slayer right enough. I actually listened to "Reign In Blood" once and thought "This can't be serious". Maybe I should give it another spin. Probably won't though.

Dave is a great guitarist and I think now he is beginning to focus more on the music after putting all the shit with Metallica behind him (I think he said something about it around the time of Dimebag Darrells death). He writes a mean riff, good lyrics and some nice solos he performs himself. I admit he has some attitude problems, but who involved in the metal industry doesn't? There was talk of him going solo? I don't think that should happen since Dave IS Megadeth anyway.

Anyway, they're great. I really like TSHF as an album. I don't think it's as good as some previous 'deth records. Still great though.

Great show last night!.......Loudest concert I've ever been to, my ears are still ringing over 12 hours later.

they did a great medely of 'Holy Wars' and 'Mechenix', they play Holy Wars to the first soft part, then it turned into Mechenix, which they played all the way through, when they finished, it turned into the last half of Holy Wars.

Great show last night!.......Loudest concert I've ever been to, my ears are still ringing over 12 hours later.

they did a great medely of 'Holy Wars' and 'Mechenix', they play Holy Wars to the first soft part, then it turned into Mechenix, which they played all the way through, when they finished, it turned into the last half of Holy Wars.

Could you write a review, i would like to start a megadeth forum if anyone wants to join ill give a link when its ready.

I'M SEEING MEGADETH IN CONCERT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Well I'm seeing then Thursday Night!!

How were they?

rock1 IM SEEING MEGADETH TONIGHT! rock2

I'm also seeing Anthrax next month!

You're quite correct about it being loud!! Didnt help that I was standing near the fucking speakers!!

I still couldnt hear properly the next day!!

One of my top 5 concerts that I have been too!!

And make NO mistake!! a 5ft woman can make it through a mosh pit of mainly all guys if she is determined enough! :P And then stand her ground at the barrier!!

I'm living proof !!

Edited by SHAZ65

alright quick question... I'm workin on a greatist hits cd for Megadeth sooo...

If you were to make a Megadeth's greatist hits cd what would be on it?

• Kill The King
  • Addicted To Chaos
  • Peace Sells
  • Blacmail The Universe
  • A Secret Place
  • Take No Prisoners
  • A Tout Le Monde
  • Hangar 18
  • Return To Hangar
  • Symphony Of Destruction
  • Trust
  • Back In The Day
  • Almost Honest
  • Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
  • Countdown To Extinction
  • Tornado Of Souls
  • Something That I'm Not

What the?

Metallica 1 when you asked about what to expect to hear I wrote the whole set-list out and it got deleted :angry:

That took a long time I had to remember every song they played!

Anyway add to that greatest hits

• Die Dead Enough
  • Sweating Bullets
  • Skin O My Teeth
  • The World Needs A Hero
  • Moto-Psycho
  • In My Darkest Hour
  • Crush 'Em
  • Angry Again
  • She-Wolf
  • Paranoid
  • The Scorpion

Capitol Punishment is a best of...but with two "New Tracks"...One of which appeared on The World Needs a Hero anyway.

I dunno what's wrong with me, I never really got into Rust in Peace. It's a good album I like a few of the songs off there, but my favourite has to be Countdown....

Sweating Bullets, Symphony of Destruction, Skin O My Teeth, She-Wolfe, Foreclosure of A Dream and Countdown to Extinction

All great tracks.

I cannot stand KIMB though, I just don't like any of the songs on there.

she wolf was in cryptic writings.