Think about this folks

karlossacanell

Maybe you are not agree with this but i think this is what´s happening.

Axl wanted to check if people is still interested in guns and roses ten years later with this tour. No cds nor new music in ten years and they do a tour... and do you think the money is the first thing they are interested? come on ...

They wanted to be in first line of battle again, and they get it, i´m spanish, vancouver riots appeared in every news programe. they´ve had mtv interviews, wall street journal posts, good and bad reviews, the mtv video awards thing, london-boston-new york sold outs concerts. very good atendances for a no cd in ten years band. Is it casual vancouver and philadelphia cancellations were almost sold out atendances?

I really think everything is happening is axl marketing, riots, bad reviews and good reviews (polemic, controversial). And now they have what they wanted (in MSG he said "this band really needed this"). You friends talk a lot about no insurance company will want to assure guns and roses concerts now... Axl want to be again the most dangerous band ever ... once again ... and all of you are crying and damning axl?

He has want he wants ... he is more clever than most of us i think ... if the tour is finished is because he wants, if the tour keeps in road is because he decides it in that way ... ALL IS UNDER HIS CONTROL, EVEN US ...

Welcome to the Axl´s jungle ... time to adore ...

8)

Hopefully GNR fans arent that nieve and that stupid....But it sure sounds that way in this forum.

Shoddy profesionallism from a player of this caliber is unexcusable period... Its not like Axl is playing "Luckys  Bar and Grill but he sure acts like it. Hey Ive been following for years and would like to say I understand but when your communicating with silence it sure doesnt make good sense business and public relations wise.

Maybe you are not agree with this but i think this is what´s happening.

Axl wanted to check if people is still interested in guns and roses ten years later with this tour. No cds nor new music in ten years and they do a tour... and do you think the money is the first thing they are interested? come on ...

They wanted to be in first line of battle again, and they get it, i´m spanish, vancouver riots appeared in every news programe. they´ve had mtv interviews, wall street journal posts, good and bad reviews, the mtv video awards thing, london-boston-new york sold outs concerts. very good atendances for a no cd in ten years band. Is it casual vancouver and philadelphia cancellations were almost sold out atendances?

I really think everything is happening is axl marketing, riots, bad reviews and good reviews (polemic, controversial). And now they have what they wanted (in MSG he said "this band really needed this"). You friends talk a lot about no insurance company will want to assure guns and roses concerts now... Axl want to be again the most dangerous band ever ... once again ... and all of you are crying and damning axl?

He has want he wants ... he is more clever than most of us i think ... if the tour is finished is because he wants, if the tour keeps in road is because he decides it in that way ... ALL IS UNDER HIS CONTROL, EVEN US ...

Welcome to the Axl´s jungle ... time to adore ...

8)

Yeah, just keep trying to protect yourself from reality

I heard that someone from the GNR camp (not sure if it's the label or management company) will be issuing a statement tomorrow. Maybe the long silence since the Philly cancellation is related to legal issues?  Who knows.

I just wish Axl himself would make/issue the statement.  :-/