The dominoes continue to fall...

sammy

Now that it's well known both Philly shows are cancelled.  New Mexico is cancelled.  Phoenix is cancelled.  And I'm hearing DC is too.  Career suicide is so sad to watch.   I saw the MSG show.  One of the best I've seen.  But I also saw the Philly attempt.  I watched as time ticked away.  And as chairs and sound boards were flying the Guns Tour came to a halt...

The melee wasn't directly Guns or Axl's fault.  Angry and drunk people do stupid things.  But the way they handled it last night and how they handle it now will show what Axl and Guns really are...  I think we all hope for the best but expect the worst  

slash, duff and izzy must be sitting around right now shaking there heads. i sure there pretty glad there not in band anymore there not in there mid/late 20's partying and being the most dangerous band in the world anymore. there 40 years old and i'm sure their glad to be away from this circus.

Philly sucked to begin with...it comprises mostly of obnoxious d-ckheads...Philly's true side was shown well last night...I'm embarrassed to live anywhere near it.