Philly rescheduled

tp4ever84

Are you ill or a know it all?  

Hey Sherlock .. perhaps if you read through the earlier posts, you wouldn't question Da Illest on this.  We've posted on several threads confirmation that these shows were cancelled. Go to Clear Channel and see for yourself.

But I am the ILLEST............DON'T FORGET.

From dictionary.com

ill    

adj. worse, (wûrs) worst (wûrst)

Not healthy; sick: I began to feel ill last week.

Not normal; unsound: an ill condition of body and mind.

Resulting in suffering; harmful or distressing: the ill effects of a misconceived policy.

Resulting from or suggestive of evil intentions: ill deeds committed out of spite.

Ascribing an objectionable quality: holds an ill view of that political group.

Hostile or unfriendly: ill feeling between rivals.

Harmful; pernicious: the ill effects of a misconceived policy.

Not favorable; unpropitious: ill predictions.

Not measuring up to recognized standards of excellence, as of behavior or conduct.

adv. worse, worst

In a sickly or unsound manner; not well.

Scarcely or with difficulty.

not sometime i would be proud of   ::)

Originally December 8th was supposed to be in Wilkes-Barre, PA, but was cancelled weeks ago in order to add a second Philly Date.  The two philly dates were the 6th and the 8th, both at the same sports complex.  It was supposed to set a record for "shortest distance traveled between shows", but not anymore!  Looks like Bruce Springsteen still holds that one!  Anyway, both shows are cancelled now.

You know something else, none of this really matters.  Guns N' Roses is still the best music out there.  Especially in the Slash years.  I was at the show on the 6th and was disappointed that they didn't show up.  People will be mad for a short time till they get over it.  Some may give up on GNR, but the real fans who know the power of the material, especially from 87, 88, and 91..  will never give up.