This really pisses me off....

That shit is fxcked up.  No respect what so ever.  No one ever gives AXL a fuckin break.  Damn I guess people just want him to go off and die or something.  Fxckin pricks.  Unless I didn't catch the message or something.  AXL will be criticized and criticized as long as he doesn't have the old band with him.  Takes some bulls to come out there with the new band and show us what he got.  Respectable indeed.  Latah Gunners.

G-Face

• 10 months later...

I for one thought it was f*cken hilarious. Nothing like a tiny bit of truth to shake the faithful masses in thier boots.I especially liked  the part about rock stars. This whole 'war' of words and deeds tween the old and new is in itself becoming a massive joke.

You have people who are rabid in defense of Axl and the people that are manic about Slash. I say lets promote a smackdown and get it on. Sell some tickets move some product..tap some kegs make some money.... Settle it once and for all as to WHAT/WHO/IS GUNS And*@! ROSES.

OHHH that ROCKERMAN IS such an AZZHOLE..... I mean NO body ever seems to stick up for poor AXl.. poor innocent misbegotten misunderstood AXl. Messhiah AXl leader of the free world and proponent of a Democratic China......

You think that's bad?? Go to www.bostonglobe.com and search (at the bottom) for Guns N Roses... They did an article the day after the show tearing Axl and the band to SHREDS!! I got into a battle of the words with the editor that day over the article... Along with two radio stations... I guess if they're not all bitching, there not happy!!!

Jeff

I for one thought it was f*cken hilarious. Nothing like a tiny bit of truth to shake the faithful masses in thier boots.I especially liked  the part about rock stars. This whole 'war' of words and deeds tween the old and new is in itself becoming a massive joke.

You have people who are rabid in defense of Axl and the people that are manic about Slash. I say lets promote a smackdown and get it on. Sell some tickets move some product..tap some kegs make some money.... Settle it once and for all as to WHAT/WHO/IS GUNS And*@! ROSES.

OHHH that ROCKERMAN IS such an AZZHOLE..... I mean NO body ever seems to stick up for poor AXl.. poor innocent misbegotten misunderstood AXl. Messhiah AXl leader of the free world and proponent of a Democratic China......

dude ...what  are you in to?  some crack  shit...or  what

i hate it when ppl make remarks about this band when they dont know anything, ive followed this band so much, did u know that axl has recorded over 70... SEVENTY!, new song???, n yes the release has been delayed but do u know y?? bc they had to keep replacing ppl in the band during recording... n axl wanted to make 1 strong band n use only their music