BOSTON SHOW REVIEW

shades

I have been going to concerts for 30 years and dont miss many.

And Mondays show was simply the best show Ive ever been to.

The energy level was amazing and this new band is tight,

I have read a couple of reviews about bad sound system,

I would suggest you spend a little more for better seats.

The show was flawless.

They came on at 11:45, Robin Finck and Buckethead played the Fu*@ out of every song..

It was my fourth guns n roses concert and I have never heard those songs played like that.

Tight...tight...tight..

It was obvious evrybody was straight, And what a difference it makes.

Dizzy stayed on the drum platform with Brain playing a flawless keyboard, they slid a piano out from under the drum platform for dizzy to play "Blues" and Axl to play "November Rain"....

I would have to wonder maybe, they could probably do without RIchard Fortrus, and Chris Pittman and become a 6 man band instead of 8.

Axl looked good, high energy, flawless voice, He sang a little different version of "Blues" than we've heard before, a little jazzier...seems he's playing around with the delivery on that one.

Great stage set up, Axl mentioned that back in the day they hired a sound man to sneak out and turn Izzy's Amp off when he turned around cause he was so messed up they couldnt play the songs with him incoherently picking away...

great encores too, yellow and orange confetti strobe thing was pretty cool....

Axl wore a red sox jersey, then a celtics jersey, then a bruins jersey, encore back in sox jersey...

If you miss this show when it comes to your city, big mistake my friends....

Rock n roll is back..........

Rock and roll is back........oh man that is great.  A rogue band playing AFD with a bucket head guy and an N'snq cover guitarist are saving rock and roll.  Why because the pyro rocked.......and they play really loud....please.  FYI I was listen to AFD in my living room last night, loud and my neighbor burst in, she said, holy sh*t rock is back!!!!

I am not following you around.  I just think many people are trying to declare rock being back like 86, and it is not so.  I disagree.  As I have said before I gave up many many sets of tickets to tonights show, I will not support it.

Must have been a b*tchin' show, shades, if it took you this long to recover enough to write the review.  Glad you had a good time.  ;)

didnt think anyone would notice 8)

And might I add, scalpers had hands full of tickets outside,

So if your going and no ticket, no problem.

I got stuck with two, so we went up to the very back of

the balcony and picked two lucky fans and upgraded them to some killer seats for free.