Motley Crue

King_of_Beers

i'm gunna go see em when they come on September 2nd. Can't fuckin wait! rock3

anyone go to any of the shows, how were they???

April 5th in Green Bay, second favorite concert next to Metallica. I don't want to say anything because it will spoil the show...let me say this: whatever you paid for your ticket, you WILL get your moneys worth.

Oh, it may start a little late tho but don't get discouraged/pissed, remember it is Motley and they will definiatly make up for it.

That's cool. I saw them in March in Milwaukee and I have to say that they were in great form. One of the best shows I've ever seen. It helped that I was in second row though. Nothing like being up front!

2nd row that must of cost some cash, I have not got a fucking clue when they will come to Europe but I hope that they play a venue in Holland.

That's cool.  I saw them in March in Milwaukee and I have to say that they were in great form.  One of the best shows I've ever seen.  It helped that I was in second row though.  Nothing like being up front!

2nd row that must of cost some cash, I have not got a fucking clue when they will come to Europe but I hope that they play a venue in Holland.

Actually, I didn't pay for second row. Believe it or not, the seating person at the Bradley Center put us in the WRONG seats. No one ever showed up to claim them so we got to stay. How often does cool shit like that happen hey?

And the show was dynamite. We were pretty much in front of Nikki the whole show. He threw water on us and then chucked the bottle which I got.

Aaaah, I'm so easily pleased. :P

They were here on February (or March, can't quite remember) - and I missed them.  :( Depressing. It's the concert I most regret missing, right after Duran Duran's.

Not that my parents would have allowed me to go...  <_<

Duran Duran? :huh:

:vomit:

You're lucky you didn't go. :unsure:

I'd rather have seen Duran Duran anyday.

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand...

They were here on February (or March, can't quite remember) - and I missed them.  :( Depressing. It's the concert I most regret missing, right after Duran Duran's.

Not that my parents would have allowed me to go...  <_<

Duran Duran? :huh:

:vomit:

You're lucky you didn't go. :unsure:

I'd rather have seen Duran Duran anyday.

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand...

:lol: I like Duran Duran as well. :unsure:

Edited by atto