When do they have time to record?

Mr_Sparkle

I was thinking... If the new album isn't close to being finished.. and they are playing every other night on the road... When are they going to finish recording??  To me this is a sign of two things.. 1. Then album is done. or  2. It's not coming out for at least another year.   ???

that's a good point.  thanks alot man, I was actually thinking (again for the ? ieth time) that the album was gonna actually be here soon.  Maybe the songs are there, but the producers etc.  have to do the finishing touches and all.  Maybe, but we all know how that goes.

1. Then album is done. or  2. It's not coming out for at least another year.    

Those are great points and I bet that #1 is the real thing it's just that no one will say anything ,maybe it's only a few minor details that gotta get wrapped up and it'll be out right after they finish the tour ( That's in March isn't it  ??? )

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Wasn't it Dizzy who said that the tracks are recorded? All that had to be done was a few vocal tracks to be laid down and them to be mixed (which can be done when the band is on tour) I think we'll be seeing the abum in February or (more likely) early March, with a single late February.

Wasn't it Dizzy who said that the tracks are recorded? All that had to be done was a few vocal tracks to be laid down and them to be mixed (which can be done when the band is on tour) I think we'll be seeing the abum in February or (more likely) early March, with a single late February.

Yes.. The tour is ending rigth over in the new year..

From there and out they are free.. How long does it take to mix a cd? (the illusions for.ex.)

Some vocals.. Wonder if that means getting the best out of the vocals he has already laid down or re-arranging and stuff..

Jeppz.. A spring/summer album.. nice.. "The best party songs of 2003 with GnR -x`s.."

Thats a good way.. The summer is a good time to promote a cd.. If you got a hit.. It will be played so many times at parties..