woo hoo new band

woo hoo, today i have joined a new band. some of you may know that i am the singer in a thrash punky metal outfit around the south east of england called SECA, but we're gonna have to pull the plug on it as we leave uni and go our separate ways.

sooooo i answered an advert on the wall in a local boozer - the porter bar on george street in Bath, i imagine Genesis knows where im talking about, and im now in line to be their new bassist.

the great thing is theyve got loads of gigs lined up in reading, london, southampton and are already very much established in the area and are even wanting to do a late summer england tour.

We're called MARLOWE and its melodic dark rock.

Look out for us and i'll see you on the road!!

Are you talking about the "Porter-butt" pub in bath?! I've been to a few gigs there, sadies doll (you heard of them, prob not!) i live in Bristol so its just donw the road from me :D

na not the porter butt - its just the porter bar on george street in Bath yeah, its owned and run by the moles club lot. i think theyre different bars anyway

woo hoo someone else lives near me!

too true mate, i went to see the kaiser chiefs at bristol uni last night (bloody awful band, i wouldnt recommend em) and there were loads about, just sitting around and smoking and shit. god they piss me off so fooking much. im even heated just talking bout the little bastards!

One thing Bristol is good for is Ramshackle, at the Bristol Carling Academy, its every friday, basically turns into a nightclub but you don't get any chavs or gangsters in training. They play all sorts of music, classic rock, modern rock, indie, old school hip hop, bit of prodigy... every now n then you get SCOM! lol. if you like bands like the killers, kasabian, jurrasic 5, aerosmith (& run dmc) etc you'l prob like Ramshackle.... check it out B)

EDIT: unfortunately no Motley Crue, or much Guns.

Just a general question... how often are Guns N' Roses songs played in clubs, bars etc that you go to? (thats for everyone to answer!)

Edited by gnfnr86

One thing Bristol is good for is Ramshackle, at the Bristol Carling Academy, its every friday, basically turns into a nightclub but you don't get any chavs or gangsters in training. They play all sorts of music, classic rock, modern rock, indie, old school hip hop, bit of prodigy... every now n then you get SCOM! lol. if you like bands like the killers, kasabian, jurrasic 5, aerosmith (& run dmc) etc you'l prob like Ramshackle.... check it out B)

EDIT: unfortunately no Motley Crue, or much Guns.

Just a general question... how often are Guns N' Roses songs played in clubs, bars etc that you go to? (thats for everyone to answer!)

every night in reflex!

i normally request em and they normally play sweet child o mine during the hours where they ease off with the dance music