Leeds 2002, Buckethead is king

Ken

Maybe these things have been discussed and spoken about many times, but nevertheless:

Nr. 1: Were any of you guys in Leeds? (23/08/2002) The Guns rocked about 50.000 People! Axl and Bucket were great!

Nr. 2: Buckethead is a phenomenal guitar player with a very unique sound. I only have "Monsters and Robots", but many downloaded Buckethead songs (the CD are hard to get for me in the town I live in) I know this was discussed many times, but please agree to me that Bucket is a god of guitar playing?! And: I think very less peple actually know him. E.g: Evryone knows Kelly Osbourne and she is not good, noone knows the Bucket and he is ... well, you know... This is so unfair!

Please tell me what you think.

Maybe these things have been discussed and spoken about many times, but nevertheless:

Nr. 1: Were any of you guys in Leeds? (23/08/2002) The Guns rocked about 50.000 People! Axl and Bucket were great!

Nr. 2: Buckethead is a phenomenal guitar player with a very unique sound. I only have "Monsters and Robots", but many downloaded Buckethead songs (the CD are hard to get for me in the town I live in) I know this was discussed many times, but please agree to me that Bucket is a god of guitar playing?! And: I think very less peple actually know him. E.g: Evryone knows Kelly Osbourne and she is not good, noone knows the Bucket and he is ... well, you know... This is so unfair!

Please tell me what you think.

bro keep in mind his solo albulms are 90% instrumental and regardless how great guitarist you are instrumetal albulms do not sell shit Steve Vai has only one solo albulm that has gone gold. the only exception is Joe Satriani who has incredably managed to get his songs radio play. just remember this simple fact "just cos you never heard of it doesn't mean it is not good and just cos he or she is on the media mean that it is good."

The word has to get out!!!The only time the media gets involved is on a negative note (Vancouver Cancelled).  >:(We the fans have to get involved that the Gunnerz are back and KICK ASS better than they evr had. This generation missed out on Guns n Roses.....it's time to show them the light ;D

the only problemn with word gettin' out is all those fucking teeny popers and "top forty" fans kissing his ass. hope b-head keeps it real and does not sell out and turn around and screw the fans the way metallica sold out in 90's.....speaking of which you argree with me on this?  GNR IS BETTER THAN CURRENT METALLICA?

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!

2-SWEET!!

Who cares if they get media coverage or not? IMO, some of the best bands in the world have never been played on more than their local radio station. If AFD never gained acclaim, it still would have been AFD.

And I was 8 when i first saw Paradise City on Top Of The Pops, I was a kiddie who kissed Axls ass.

No-one was born with a GnR t-shirt on.

Who cares if they get media coverage or not? IMO, some of the best bands in the world have never been played on more than their local radio station. If AFD never gained acclaim, it still would have been AFD.

And I was 8 when i first saw Paradise City on Top Of The Pops, I was a kiddie who kissed Axls ass.

No-one was born with a GnR t-shirt on.

Thats 100% right....

I reckon that it doesn't mattewr if this band is successfull or not, all that matters is if it sounds good, which im sure it will....

speaking of which i heard that kelly's bro is a fan of b-head and wants him to appear on the show. anyone heard this?

Oh boy.

If Kelly's brother is a fan, please don't tell anyone. I think such a fact could hurt the band's image more than help it.   :P

Who cares if they get media coverage or not? IMO, some of the best bands in the world have never been played on more than their local radio station. If AFD never gained acclaim, it still would have been AFD...

In theory, that sounds nice.

But in reality, you better hope that the album gets a LOT of publicity and sells well.  If it doesn't, the label could dump the band and we won't hear any more music from them.  And I want GNR to continue making music (and releasing it  ;)) for us for years to come.  :)

In theory, that sounds nice.

But in reality, you better hope that the album gets a LOT of publicity and sells well.  If it doesn't, the label could dump the band and we won't hear any more music from them.  And I want GNR to continue making music (and releasing it  ) for us for years to come.  

And of course no band has ever released their own records?