Micheal Jackson

gnrlies

I know this has very little to do with GNR, but i reckon its worth a post....

Micheal jackson is the saddest thing in music,... (in a genuine way, not a bag out way)

I mean he was like the biggest superstar on the planet, and he  was considered cool, and was cool, and was an excellent dancer, singer songwriter (not that i personally like his music too much, but one must atmit his abilities)

And now look at him....

Enough said...

Its just really sad i think....  :'(

Slash did Jacko a favor Slash=cool . MJ =pld an tired  , sos by playing with him he made MJ cool again for an hour  ;D , besides he wasn't really that focused on anyway and most of those people in the crowd probably didn't know him anyway , But your right that was kinda a strange decision by Slash , I mean Why  ??? , Anyone ?

Peace GnR Nation  8)

I think when MJ was still doing Ok in the music business Slash was invited to play with him, then who knows, they may have struck a friendship and that may be the sole reason behind Slash's decision to play with him at other events.

I am personally a big fan of Michael Jackson. I love his music, not many people can listen to his songs without singing along or moving to the beat. And nobody can dance like him. Some can come close, but no cigar. And to me it doesn't seem like age is slow down his singing and dancing talents for a while. I saw a show he did a couple years ago-the one with Slash, and he sounded great, and his dance moves were perfect.

but...

What a F*UCKING freak he is turning himself into!!!!!

I can't believe what he has done to his face!! I know this subject is known to everyone worldwide and has been discussed a million times, but when you look at what he has become, you still gotta say WTF! Ok the man has been performing almost his whole life-literally, but I really want to know why. Before he started cutting himself up, he wasn't a bad looking dude. But now....Good Lord

but...

What a F*UCKING freak he is turning himself into!!!!!

I can't believe what he has done to his face!! I know this subject is known to everyone worldwide and has been discussed a million times, but when you look at what he has become, you still gotta say WTF! Ok the man has been performing almost his whole life-literally, but I really want to know why. Before he started cutting himself up, he wasn't a bad looking dude. But now....Good Lord

I feel sorry for him.  I think he's extremely talented, but he's obviously got  "issues" when it comes to his appearance.

His pic has been plastered all over the NY papers lately (because of the court hearing over the cancelled shows) with every plastic surgeon analyzing and dissecting all of the work he's had done. Obviously he has problems.  Cosmetic surgery can be an addiction, and he's clearly hooked.

I do think micheal jackson is very talented, but his time has passed it's not the 80's anymore.

His low record sales show that the public has lost interest in the "king of pop". He has massive debts running into the hundreds of millions.

Micheal jackson is going to send himself broke, and will end up having to sell the beatles songs to sony to pay off his debt.

His a perfectionist maybe that's why he started messing with his face and fucked it up.

I think its a mix of things...

Slash has all the right in the world to play with who he wants. I mean although jacko's music perhaps isn't suited to our rock tastes, you have to admit that he was a quality performer. And slash has nothign taken off him for working with him.

And michael was an 80's star, but you are forgetting that he made equal impact in the early 90's as he did in the 80's (well for the first half at least anyway)

And i reckon the whole cause of his problems were the child abuse claims,,,,