Rate An Album Thread

Yamisonic

Here you get to rate an album. Simple.

I'm gonna rate Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out [The Rolling Stones In Concert].

Yeah, Mick Taylor is playing a really brutal variation to Jumpin Jack Flash in the first track, but by Carol we get some Keith action, and in Stray Cat Blues and Love In Vain the Stones get a little calm to just kick off again.

Midnight Rambler lasts for nine minutes, and it is their longest song ever (I think). It is always rocking, and the intro really blows you away. This version of Sympathy For The Devil truly kicks ass and is my new second favourite Stones song. With powerful guitars and amazing solos - Wow! If it only had the woo-who parts!

Live With Me is awesome. The pace increases all the time, and it is really cool. Little Queenie is your average Chuck Berry rocker, the second one of his songs here. I find it pretty strange that that little lick is often repeated in Chuck Berry's songs and a few other rock n' roll tracks -- But it's cool.

To end the show, two Stones classics. Honky Tonk Women ... "Charlie's good tonight!". And I agree, his drumming here is my favourite ever -- Well, nah, his drumming on the studio version sounds better. It is missing the loud sound. Charlie did appear sexily with a donkey in the cover, though. This one sounds pretty similiar to studio, with some random guitar riffs. And random lyrics.

To end the show, well, to really end it, we have Street Fighting Man. Mick sounds awesome, with Keith doing some sexy backing vocals. Mick Taylor sure does some crazy riffs in this, and a guitar solo, well, kind of. We get 1:20 minutes of solos, and then the album is over.

Overall awesome album, and ranks in the best albums and one of the best live ones.

Your turn!

Yamisonic, why does your sig. say Love All You Need Is :blink:  Go fix it man! Otherwise it'd be awesome.

It's like this, actually

ALL

YOU

NEED

IS

(Shows four Beatles)

LOVE

That's the way I see it, at least.

PS: It's not a sig :P

EDIT: Maybe Yoda wrote it?

Edited by Yamisonic

Yamisonic, why does your sig. say Love All You Need Is :blink:  Go fix it man! Otherwise it'd be awesome.

It's like this, actually

ALL

YOU

NEED

IS

(Shows four Beatles)

LOVE

That's the way I see it, at least.

PS: It's not a sig :P

EDIT: Maybe Yoda wrote it?

Oh yeah avatar, got confused. I saw it like Love Is All You Need, I think it would make more sense, but whatever :blink: .