NME new music tour

Thunderstruck

There is a NME new music tour now going to start in the UK.

The first night is in my town Norwich, with Maximo Park playing. Anyone else going to see a gig from this tour? Other bands playing on the tour are nine Black Alps, and the Towers of London.

Edited by Thunderstruck

i really want to go, but i dont know to much about it really. Plus the tickets are very sought after so its hard.

Didnt realise you wer in to youre indie Thunderstruck?

Definitely, i love Indie. Libertines are amazing!

I love all the indie at the moment, you name it, I like it:

Killers

Bravery

Nine Black Alps

Maximo Park

Editors

Kaiser Chiefs

Longcut

Art Brut

etc, etc, etc

scrap everything i just said, i got tickets for Leeds Cockpit next Sunday, The Cribs, Nine Black Alps, The Checks. But one small problem, i gotta work. Gonna have to do a lot of begging.

I love indie at the moment!

By Axl I hate NME and everything associated with it. They keep on trying to make popular culture instead of reporting on it. All these arty British bands they keep plugging like Franz Ferdinand, The Zutons, The Libertines, The Bravery, Razorlight, Bloc Party etc ad infinitum are awful. I'm British and I've seen 4 of these bands live and they all sucked. Their voices are just annoying and they seem more obsessed with their scarves and trendy haircuts than with rock music.

Now I basicaly just avoid anything beginning with "the." It's worked pretty well.

Thank god for SOAD, Pearl Jam, NIN, Greenday, Audioslave, VR, Mastodon and all the great american bands around right now.

Edited by Maddergascar

By Axl I hate NME and everything associated with it. They keep on trying to make popular culture instead of reporting on it. All these arty British bands they keep plugging like Franz Ferdinand, The Zutons, The Libertines, The Bravery, Razorlight, Bloc Party etc ad infinitum are awful. I'm British and I've seen 4 of these bands live and they all sucked. Their voices are just annoying and they seem more obsessed with their scarves and trendy haircuts than with rock music.

Now I basicaly just avoid anything beginning with "the." It's worked pretty well.

Thank god for SOAD, Pearl Jam, NIN, Greenday, Audioslave, VR, Mastodon and all the great american bands around right now.

Amen. The way they critisize amazing bands like RHCP and the goe and say block party and the kaiser chiefs are amazing modern day rock bands. To be honest im suprised how the later got so big cos they are crap