Drummer Wanted

Me and my friend Gurb have been wanting to form a band for a while, but have now decided to advertise for members as opposed to recruiting people we know, as theres so much more out there. we're looking for a drummer in the bingley/bradford/keighley area in west yorkshire to start a hard rock band, and decided we'd pick GNR as a starting point, a band that all the members like, that we can start from and develop our own style. that way we don't have to force our opinions on members, but we're pretty much influenced by classic/hard rock like van halen, GnR, led zeppelin, aerosmith, metallica etc. me and gurb have all the necessary decent equipment to get gigging, recording etc and have started to write a bit of material. we can get gigs easily. Gurb will sing for the time being until we get a proper singer, but it will be me on lead guitar and him on rhythm. anyone with ability aged around 15-18 will do, and exceptions to the above will gladly be made if you're good.

anyone interested in being part of this band, or just wanting to jam, contact me on the shredaholic message board or at contact@shredaholic.com

cheers

• 3 weeks later...