Wig Wam

FlorRara

¿Love them or hate them?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

they were the only song i saw on there, i thought they were hilarious. the singer was too macho and manly to go for the glam rock make up look, he just looked like a drag queen. i think it was probably more of the twisted sister glam rock approach...

off001.jpg

Yhea i really liked the guys aswell. I liked the song alot more the other crappy songs in the contest....but well well...i guess that rock doesn't work that well down in lika moldavia an countries like that :P Even though Moldavias song was pretty....well....different :D

Edited by basketzero

the best song by far........too bad they didnt win

maybe next time Norway could send Mayhem to perform :D

And then they could crucify their singer and throw body parts into the crowd for them to eat.

I wonder how many points they'd get.

some Norwegian bands could actuly get their fans to do that! :lol: (Turbonegro trew blood and fetthers into their crowd)

CL

Wig Wam were the best by far. Moldova song was not bad, the grandma was funny :lol: and the girl singing for Russia was not bad at all, specially comparing her with Vanilla Ninja and the singer from Germany... :scared::scared::scared: At least she had feeling in her singing.

(Turbonegro trew blood and fetthers into their crowd)

their like one of the best band from europe!

That's nothing. I was on a Mayhem concert, and maniac (the singer) threw a sheeps head into the audience. It hit a guy in his head so he got a crack in his skull and had to do surgery.