misfits

Guest Riie

a friend sent me 3 songs with them and now i cant stop listening to them.. cant belive i never heard them before.. they are fkn awsome! gonna order 2 cds with em as soon as i get money

edit: ooh.. forgot the question.. any other guys who like them here?

Edited by Riie

first he sent me dig up her bones, shining, dont open til' doomsday.. and later he sent me 2 cds.. and them i are gonna order soon.. american psycho and famous monster

first he sent me dig up her bones, shining, dont open til' doomsday.. and later he sent me 2 cds.. and them i are gonna order soon.. american psycho and famous monster

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look for their older stuff. Get their box set, it has all of their songs from 1977-1982 except for "In The Doorway." The set costs $70US, but trust me, it will be the best $70 you'll ever spend.

American Psycho and Famous Monsters are great albums, but look for their earlier work, NOTHING compares to it!

Download the song "Hybrid Moments" it will blow your fucking mind.

Misfits is easily in my top-5 list.."Mommy,can i go out and kill tonight" is a great and also very funny song,absolutely one of my favorites!..

Last Caress,Astro Zombies,Where Eagles Dare,Some Kinda Hate,Angelfuck and pretty much all the of the rest are great songs..

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look for their older stuff. Get their box set, it has all of their songs from 1977-1982 except for "In The Doorway." The set costs $70US, but trust me, it will be the best $70 you'll ever spend.

American Psycho and Famous Monsters are great albums, but look for their earlier work, NOTHING compares to it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gonna check out early years then, and download the song :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously, DO IT!!! rock3 You will not be disappointed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i downloaded the song and it was really good but also very short, but what are you gonna do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i downloaded the song and it was really good but also very short, but what are you gonna do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, the Misfits weren't really known for writing epic songs. I think their longest is Die Die My Darling, which clocks in at just over 3 minutes. Demonomania is the shortest at 45 seconds.

now after listening to them a bit more i must say that shining and dig up her bones are the best songs.. and i have now orderd american psycho and famous monster :D

Edited by Riie

you should check out danzig's solo stuff, it's really good. especially the song "mother"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the song "She Rides."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, the whole first album was good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool.. gonna do it as soon as i have time :)

now after listening to them a bit more i must say that shining and dig up her bones are the best songs.. and i have now orderd american psycho and famous monster :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, those are pretty good albums, not as good as the Danzig era stuff, but great albums. Listen to "Hate the Living, Love the Dead" and "Day of the Dead" on American Psycho and "Descending Angel" and "Helena" on Famous Monsters. Those are probably the best songs of the Graves era Misfits!