VEGAS

Hey, do I know you?  I was on the 31st right in front of Buckethead.

I was wearing my GNR Beanie and black and white dragon shirt, if that helps lol. I got front when the chick passed out in front of me.  

I remember the girls passing out, two of them.  They were to my far left.  I was next to a Japanese couple.  I was wearing a denim jacket with the round original GnR logo on the back.  Also I was holding on to a white balloon till the very end of the show, I think I was the only one. ;)

Also, why was Axl running off stage everytime there was a solo?

I remember the girls passing out, two of them.  They were to my far left.  I was next to a Japanese couple.  I was wearing a denim jacket with the round original GnR logo on the back.  Also I was holding on to a white balloon till the very end of the show, I think I was the only one. ;)

Also, why was Axl running off stage everytime there was a solo?

Well I did see your arm lol I thought it was the Jap dude holding up the balloon but it was you huh. Yeah I was to your left maybe 3-4 people down. Cuz I did see that white balloon. Axl goes and has a chat with Yoda, drink, refresh haha hell if I know.

Your welcome, yes it was JonathanLee who typed it out, I called him on my cell phone after the shows and he did the best he could, there were some things missing but I just did a revised review of both shows, it's at my forum.

I think before the tour starts I'll get a laptop.  ;D

• 1 year later...

I was at the first Vegas show, in 2000 (I guess 2001, technically). I wanted a shirt, but I lost all of my cash gambling and I'd sat in line for 9 hours to stay up front during the show, so I didn't get one though. I was about 20 feet from Axl the entire time. Almost missed my flight back home, they were so late.