Quiet Riot and Randy Rhaods

sealab89

What do you think would have happened if randy rhoads did not leave quiet riot... would they suck like their first two albums with him and never reach the commercial success that they deserve, or would they become a legendary cd and release albums that their calibur would reach that of Diary of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz?

What do you think would have happened if randy rhoads did not leave quiet riot... would they suck like their first two albums with him and never reach the commercial success that they deserve, or would they become a legendary cd and release albums that their calibur would reach that of Diary of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So Randy didn't play on Metal Health?

Btw.i think that they would rock better that ozzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also agree.

that of Diary

What do you think would have happened if randy rhoads did not leave quiet riot... would they suck like their first two albums with him and never reach the commercial success that they deserve, or would they become a legendary cd and release albums that their calibur would reach  of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No,it was Carlos Cavarzo(last name was something like that)I think Kevin DeBrow(singer) was out for pop glory,and Randy was more into just his own unique kinda thing.I think QR would have probally been better,just not as big and commercialized.Don't get me wrong I love Metal Health and think the group was good in their own right.