Another Live 8 Thread

slashs_servant

Ok, now most of the discussion has being about the bands, especially pink floyds phenomenal performance...

But do any of you people think this event will have an significant influence on the G8 and their discusion. Personally i think it will only put it on the agenda, but ultimately it wont do anything. The only way you can ask for massive change is no other but a full on, radical revolution.

My thoughts :P Bl there bobby, you tried your best buddy!

I'd like to see something happen. But Bush and Blair just can't be trusted. They know that if they don't do what the Live 8 concert aims to do, it won't matter to them. They're already safe for 4 years. If nothings done, I doubt anyone would actually change Bush and Blairs mind.

Geldolf and Mandela (bless his soul) are right...

The fact that there are thousands of people dieing a day because of Poverty is a crime against humanity.

The fact is, that it can be stopped if Westerners can get off their lazy white asses and help.

If the world bands together it can be done, Poverty is not a fact of life, it now makes me sick to think that it can be prevented but is not.

Poverty can be stopped, but i don't think it will be considering the quality of leaders in the G8, they are men not fit to rule.

its all very well going on about how crap the g8 leaders are but its the vast amount of tyrant leaders in africa itself that are heping fuck up the continent at present.

canceling the debt would no doubt help the situation for thousands, and obviously if it can be done then for gods sake do it, but as to whether it will make poverty history, i don't know.

human greed will always exist, its a problem that won't go away any time soon.

its all very well going on about how crap the g8 leaders are but its the vast amount of tyrant leaders in africa itself that are heping fuck up the continent at present.

canceling the debt would no doubt help the situation for thousands, and obviously if it can be done then for gods sake do it, but as to whether it will make poverty history, i don't know.

human greed will always exist, its a problem that won't go away any time soon.

but it's our fault that these tyran leaders in africa make their own people suffer so we can give something back.