Metallica album openers

kevdo242

What is the best out of these album openers?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMO, Metallica have the best album openers ever.  I didn't add any album after the Black Album for obvious reasons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aint my bitch and fuel is also good better than hit the lights.

I think that load is a very good album and I dont give a fuck if the "real" metallica fans say it sucks.

IMO, Metallica have the best album openers ever.  I didn't add any album after the Black Album for obvious reasons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that load is a very good album and I dont give a fuck if the "real" metallica fans say it sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The real Metallica fans, such as myself, think that load, reload, Garage Inc, S & M, and St.Anger are all very good albums along with the ones listed. I choose Ain't My Bitch. Out of the listed, I choose Battery.

To me, saying you don't like anything after the black album is like saying you don't like anything after GN'R LIES...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

St Anger a good album....jeez....I can possibly agree with Load/Reload but how can anybody find St Anger even halfway decent....Metallica doing nu-metal....ok guys time to split up

Guest Twisted Metal

St. Anger is a pretty good album tho, only if you compare it to like today's shit like SOAd, Slipknot, Korn, etc. But if you compare it to its older stuff, no chance. But St. Anger is not that bad

battery...but blackened and hit the lights are close....for me enter sandman has lost its special-ness cuz it was my bands first cover so we listened to it a lot and now its just a normal song...still kicks the shit out of anything on st anger imo

edit: damnit i forgot fight fire with fire....this is too hard

Edited by slashrocks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The real Metallica fans, such as myself, think that load, reload, Garage Inc, S & M, and St.Anger are all very good albums along with the ones listed. I choose Ain't My Bitch. Out of the listed, I choose Battery.

To me, saying you don't like anything after the black album is like saying you don't like anything after GN'R LIES...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So let me get this straight, you have to like every single thing a band has done, even if you don't personally rate it, in order to be a REAL fan? despite the fact that you might have spent time and money on buying cd's, going to see them etc? no, i don't think so. This is the beauty of having your own mind, you might stop liking stuff a band puts out when a band starts to suck, hence Metallica.