Digitech vs Boss vs Line6

What do you think is the best?

The actual list is this:

Digitech GNX4 VS

Boss GT-8 VS

Line 6 Pod XT Live

I personally have owned all 3 of them and I prefer the GNX4. It has a alot of useful functions that the Boss and the Line6 don't. For example, you could download tone patches for the GNX4. That's one of the major advantages of this piece of gear, but i won't go into details. :P :chef: :chef: :chef:

I haven't tried the GNX4 but I've tried the GNX 1 and 2 at guitar center many times and all their distortions sounded too digital. I haven't tried any line 6 nor the gt-8. I heard that sound wise, GT5 is the best among the boss GT family. All those you mentioned are too expensive for me. I prefer the tone of the korg Ax1500G. I've always ended up liking the korg ax1500g everytime I visit guitar center. I'm not a Zoom fan but I'm waiting for the new Zoom G7.1ut and G9.2tt guitar effects console to come out.

Pedals suck balls (except wah...), Get yourself a jcm800. you'll never look back my friend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya i bought a line 6 spiderII 120 watt and the only pedal i use is my wah. the amp has everything!

Pedals suck balls (except wah...), Get yourself a jcm800. you'll never look back my friend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did and I looked back...

I traded the JCM800(combo w/ celestion speakers) for a full Peavey 5150 stack. THAT I didn't look back on :D