Upgraded Forum

Nick722

While my cpu was getting fixed (the dude took 12 weeks <_< ) i have recently noticed a change in the forum. I think that this "upgraded" shit sucks and the forum was perfect the way it was. There should be an option to go back to the way it was.

While my cpu was getting fixed (the dude took 12 weeks <_< ) i have recently noticed a change in the forum. I think that this "upgraded" shit sucks and the forum was perfect the way it was. There should be an option to go back to the way it was.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thoguht the same at first I was use to the old forum it was a little hard at first but now I like it and cant even remember how the old one looked and im over it :lol:

You'll get used to it. The new features are cool enough...

I sure wish they fixed those buttons, though. They still have the light blue background on them <_<

edit: There's a new PM system? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, when you get a message part of it shows up at the top of the screen, I like it because sometimes I didn't notice if I had one or not

and I didn't like it at first either but I got used to it

I liked how when you posted in a thread it would have a dot on it so you knew if you posted or not, that way you didn't have to check through it

edit: There's a new PM system? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, when you get a message part of it shows up at the top of the screen, I like it because sometimes I didn't notice if I had one or not

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh. I had that option disabled - I had disabled it before the change because I have a pop-up blocker, so there was no use to having it enabled.

I know how it looks like; I've seen it in another forum. I think it's really cool. :shades:

I don't like the new PM system.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually prefer the new PM system. Those pop ups really annoyed me, especially when using a slow PC. You can now tel you've got a PM as soon as you load the page without anying annoying pop ups. It's much better in my opinion.

The new quote system is also a great improvement. You'll also notice the forum is faster and gives a much better experience overall when you have got used to the new features and the way the forum works.

R.