Don't buy this shit

gnr80

LOL Oh please....its obvious the same colour writing has been used for each name which wud be very weird if the autographs where written years apart from eachother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how common a silver paint pen is when getting an autogrpah?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the fuck cares, if you honestly believe it was signed by Axl and then half of Velvet Revolver willingly signed a picture of axl rose in guns n roses a few years later u are a dumb piece of shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Oh please....its obvious the same colour writing has been used for each name which wud be very weird if the autographs where written years apart from eachother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how common a silver paint pen is when getting an autogrpah?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the fuck cares, if you honestly believe it was signed by Axl and then half of Velvet Revolver willingly signed a picture of axl rose in guns n roses a few years later u are a dumb piece of shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't believe that it was signed by them, so you're a dumb piece of shit, you don't fuckin' know me dude, you've got some fuckin' nerve callin' me a dumb piece of shit.

This is what I hope to see soon:

Cold-Heart-Breaker

Senior

Group: Banned

You're a fuckin' twit ass newbie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

axlander: 28.2 posts per day

thats what im sick of

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, another thread highjacked. If you think it's real, that's fine, go ahead and bid for it. If you think it's fake that's fine also. But there is no need to start attacking each other. Just leave it be.

Thanks for the original post and making people aware of this, but this thread has run it's course and is now locked.

R.