KoHD and Dont' Cry solos

thanks for the feedback. both solos are out of time because i just payed them from my head (no metronome or the real song played over). kohd is the first solo i learnt, about 1 year ago so i had a lot of time to practice it :P.

so i guess i need to work more on dont cry. what part where you talkin about Perfect_crime49?? the G ----------7br6-h7----? i forget sometime to hammer because most of the songs i learn them first on my acoustic, and then i pick the electric. and that hammer doesnt really sound on acoustic :scared:

how about the sound? i have a strat copy (gherson)--->zoom 505II---> computer

i sometimes use a technics tuner as an amp, because it has a warmer tone. but that has alot of basses and it kinda screws the chords...

tap your goddamn foot dude!

also, make sure you mute out the strings you aren't playing with your palms.

i will say that you must change your guitar strings alot though, because my guitar couldn't sound like that right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im having a really hard time trying to tap my foot. i play along with the song whenever i can :P. well, my strings are very shitty (3 dollars :P ). also the guitar has alot of buzzes, maybe thats why it sounds so horrible. i put some plastic under the bridge to lift the strings a bit, but it still buzzes (the action is pretty high now :confused: ).

ThePartyBoy ive been playing for an year and a half.