The first song that ever said...

Ringo

That song said Fuck!? :blink:

I don't know of any.. :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya he says "Who the fuck are you..." more than once as a matter of fact ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess I have the 'clean' version 'cause I've never heard it :lol: Maybe Elvis had some subliminal curse words in his music.. :unsure::P

From Wikipedia:Wikipedia: Fuck

Notable Fuck Bands

MC5 was supposedly the first band to use fuck in a song. "Kick out tha jams" opened with this line: "Kick out tha jams mothafucka!", which was seen as very radical at the time of its recording in 1968. The song was heavily censored and on the title itself it was changed to "Kick out the jams boys and girls!"

The British band Pink Floyd also used "fucked" in their song "Pigs", from the album "Animals".

Rage Against the Machine was a band who seemed to take fuck to the limits, Most notably, With the song "Killing in the Name Of" which said fuck 19 times, in the form of "Fuck you, I won't do what ya tell me" 18 times and then ending with a "Motha Fucka".

However, Limp Bizkit pushed the limits more: in the song "Hot Dog," the lead singer Fred Durst uttered "fuck" around 50 times.

In 2005 the special edition of the Murderdolls album "Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls" extended the upper limit to 95 with the song called "I love to say fuck", which features the expletive in almost every line.

Japanese rock trio Electric Eel Shock have an ironic take on the over use of the word Fuck in music in their song "Don't Say Fuck" which instructs the listener not to say it over 40 times.

:D

From Wikipedia:Wikipedia: Fuck
Notable Fuck Bands

MC5 was supposedly the first band to use fuck in a song. "Kick out tha jams" opened with this line: "Kick out tha jams mothafucka!", which was seen as very radical at the time of its recording in 1968. The song was heavily censored and on the title itself it was changed to "Kick out the jams boys and girls!"

The British band Pink Floyd also used "fucked" in their song "Pigs", from the album "Animals".

Rage Against the Machine was a band who seemed to take fuck to the limits, Most notably, With the song "Killing in the Name Of" which said fuck 19 times, in the form of "Fuck you, I won't do what ya tell me" 18 times and then ending with a "Motha Fucka".

However, Limp Bizkit pushed the limits more: in the song "Hot Dog," the lead singer Fred Durst uttered "fuck" around 50 times.

In 2005 the special edition of the Murderdolls album "Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls" extended the upper limit to 95 with the song called "I love to say fuck", which features the expletive in almost every line.

Japanese rock trio Electric Eel Shock have an ironic take on the over use of the word Fuck in music in their song "Don't Say Fuck" which instructs the listener not to say it over 40 times.

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow rock3

Fuck The Police - NWA

nah it isnt, lol, i just wanted to rite that. in the top 10 maybe

i dunno to be honest, maybe that bloodhound gang song "the roof"

"we dont need no water let the mother fucker burn, burn motherfucker......"

hopefully before then, cause i was bout 10 or so then, so id like to think i was much younger when i got exposed to that offensive material :lol::lol:

Av I think Jefferson Airplane were pretty early out too.

Like in 69 or something? 70 maybe?

I can't even remember what the song is called, but I think it's like "up against the wall motherfucker" :mellow:

Ah yeah it totally ruins that song anyway. Guh.

I can't even remember what the song is called, but I think it's like "up against the wall motherfucker" :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should feel slightly proud, making a statement.

These days, everyones doing it so its not effective. But back in the early 70s it actually had an impact.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should feel slightly proud, making a statement.

These days, everyones doing it so its not effective. But back in the early 70s it actually had an impact.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Av yeah.

Yeah I know.

But I don't really think everyone is doing it now, not in some proper way.

Like in the 70's and 60's people were actually active and progressive, they didn't just do some song about it.

i read somewhere that fuck came from the navy or the army or something like that, when ppl would fornicate, the authoritys would write F.U.C.K. on a board, which stands for For Unlawfull Carnal Knowlege. i read this in anthony kiedis' autobiography, and he's the kind of person that would know!

Edited by iloveaxlmore