MPEG

Lazarus

http://www.download.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be abit more helpful. The only program I have that does that is Adobe Audition. It's a really expensive pro program but you might be able to download it from somewhere.

You could do it manually by setting your recording properties to 'Wave Out Mix' (if you're using a PC platfom. Then whilst playing the file, press record in a sound recording program.

R.

Guest gnr>everything
i would like a free converter but i don´t think there is one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just search on http://www.download.com

They've got tons of free downloads.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh but theyre all just trials

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what? its the full product you just have a limited time to use it, so get off your ass and do some damn converting before the trial runs out

the trials can´t convert the whole song, does anyone know a converter that´s free and can convert a whole song??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People are trying to help but you're being very vauge.

Explain from the start what file format you have now, and what you want after it's been converted.

R.

allright, i´ve got an mpeg file (video). it´s a video someone uploaded. i like it so i want to put it on my ipod. so i would like to convert it to mp3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, well until you can find a converter and you really want to do it. If you have windows media player 10, put the video in the burnlist, hit burn, it will then burn the audio to cd, then rip it from cd with WMP and you will have a WMA file :ph34r:

R.