Songs you love by Artists you Hate

*Dreamer*

You are not alone - Michael Jackson

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a question, do you not like micheal jackson cause of him or do you hate his music?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont like him cause I think his music since, the Thriller album has been crap - the work of a narcissistic, egomaniac...most songs since thriller have been nothing short of cringeworthy in their self indulgence on Jacksons part...the video clip for Bad, and indeed the song itself, was his ego at work, due to the success of Beat It and the Beat It video...the man turned himself into a joke due to his own delusions of grandeur. Of course, the freak / alien way he now looks doesnt add any appeal to his music either.

The funny thing is, I have a fascination with doco's etc on him, as back in the day (Thriller), he was my favourite, and I was mad about him...

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Guest katie

i don't know what its called but it's by the beatles and it goes: her baby buys her things you knwo he buys her diamond rings you know she said so......she's in love with me and i feel fiiiiine

I love that song but don't like the beatles

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a question, do you not like micheal jackson cause of him or do you hate his music?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont like him cause I think his music since, the Thriller album has been crap - the work of a narcissistic, egomaniac...most songs since thriller have been nothing short of cringeworthy in their self indulgence on Jacksons part...the video clip for Bad, and indeed the song itself, was his ego at work, due to the success of Beat It and the Beat It video...the man turned himself into a joke due to his own delusions of grandeur. Of course, the freak / alien way he now looks doesnt add any appeal to his music either.

The funny thing is, I have a fascination with doco's etc on him, as back in the day (Thriller), he was my favourite, and I was mad about him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont you just hate it when people hate michael jacksons music just because of the court thing tht does my head in :devil:

Edited by Shearaxl

Guest gnr>everything
i don't know what its called but it's by the beatles and it goes: her baby buys her things you knwo he buys her diamond rings you know she said so......she's in love with me and i feel fiiiiine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its called "I Feel Fine"

Guest katie
QUOTE(katie @ Jul 26 2005, 06:25 AM)

its called "I Feel Fine"

makes sense

Guest gnr>everything
QUOTE(katie @ Jul 26 2005, 06:25 AM)

its called "I Feel Fine"

makes sense

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont you just hate it when people hate michael jacksons music just because of the court thing tht does my head in :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who said they hated him cause of the court thing??

Guest gnr>everything
I think your thinking about the song Beatles - Come Together am i right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought Bruce Springsteen sang Come together?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Bruce and Axl performed it at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in 94 i think(?)

Anyways, go listen to the original...

Guest swwet_child
YMCA!!! J/K :D

Ummmm prolly george michael you gota have faith!!!wo yeeee  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love both songs but i dont hate George Michael or MJ!!! Why do you hate them??? :huh: