Bands you used to hate, and now you love

gnrbest

Well, I have a perfect exmple of a band I used to say I hated it: GNR, why, because of my fuckin clasemates, they used to play just SCOM, and in the tv, the only one thing I could find was GNR specials!!!, but I secretley liked them since the first time I heard about them, when I downloaded NR, I fell in love, I bought GH, later AFD, and the UYI's, but I can't find lies, nor TSI here, I almost couldn't find the UYI's, now I love GNR, and my fuckin clasemates say-I don't like them anymore-

Guest gnr>everything

I used to hate The Grateful Dead, but it was really more that I was bustin my dad's chops then I didn't like them...I didn't really like Led Zeppelin for a while until I listened to more of their stuff...

Pink Floyd,I had this dislike for them growing up.It was one of the only bands my dad played I didn't get in too.These last few months I have really gotten into them.Actually appreciate them this time around..

Therapy a band I was familiar with and even saw play live,but had no affection for,now I am really loving them(the earlier stuff though)

The Beatles, Pink Floyd (When my dad tried to convince me they were better than the Spice Girls... Hey I was little ok!?)

I used to not like Green Day.  :ph34r: I don't even know why...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here, with The Beatles and Pink Floyd. I don't know about Green Day :unsure: I do love their old stuff though :D

My dad played The Beatles all the time and I was always like "Yellow Submarine? What the fuck!?" Now I love them and are in my top 5 fave bands. I guess it has to do when you mature over time. You start to like things you hate :huh: I got into Pink Floyd thanks to my Local radio station, BIG 105.9 rock3 Classic Rock all day! I didn't understand their music and "Another Brick in the Wall" always freaked me out when I was younger :scared: Now it's a classic.

..end of story!

I used to think zepellin were overated but now i think there great rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm . . . zeppelin are overrated, terribly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In what way? Give me a definition of overrated, and tell me why you think it applies to Led Zeppelin.

I used to hate Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson... Or maybe i was just too young to understand them... But now i love them! Well, how did i find NIN... Well, I heard that Axl likes it, and then i heard that Robin Finck from NIN is in GN`R... So that was it.. I bought some NIN albums, and now i´m addicted! So if Axl really likes it, then we have the same taste in music... Well, is it true that Axl likes/liked Rolling Stones,Hanoi Rocks,Led Zeppelin..? I love them all...

The Beatles, Pink Floyd (When my dad tried to convince me they were better than the Spice Girls... Hey I was little ok!?)

I used to not like Green Day.  :ph34r: I don't even know why...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah,you went through the spice girls thing too

anyway, the doors and nirvana