another dvd burning question..

Guest Riie

if i want to burn like some guns vids to a dvd do i have to convert the files into dvd files or can i just burn it as a data-dvd.. i think i read that you can do that but then you need a dvd player that can play like xvid/divx or something?

If you burn it as a data dvd you won't be able to play it at a common dvd player.

Get yourself a software that lets you burn video dvd's from mpeg's and avi's. Nero won't let you do that I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i have nero.. do you know any good programs that can do that? or anyone else?

If you burn it as a data dvd you won't be able to play it at a common dvd player.

Get yourself a software that lets you burn video dvd's from mpeg's and avi's. Nero won't let you do that I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i have nero.. do you know any good programs that can do that? or anyone else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use Click to DVD :)

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used 'mydvd' by a company called 'sonique' or something. Don't know if it's a good program but it allowes you to make dvd videos from mpeg and avi's. The program use quite a long time to transfer the avi's and mpeg's to dvd though.