Insparational Songs

gunna_girl01

ok ok... i have some good ones

Switchfoot - This is your life

This is your life, are you who you want to be

This is your life, are you who you want to be

This is your life, is it everything you dreamed it would be

When the world was younger and you had everything to lose

That song is really inspirational to me, it gives me motovation to get up and do something spectacular with my life, not just sit here with my low paying job, or my life that doesnt have exitment.

this song, allso has the oppisite effect on me aswell expecialy when i am depressed...

OK... I have had depression for a long time, and i am trying to deal with it, and because of this depression and drugs i have developed problems, paranoia ( spelling) and major self esteem issues

for instance i have not uncovered my shoulders from the world for at least 1 year hmmm maybe more... And sometimes i listen to this song and start to cry, because i dont want to be this way... you no...

this is your life are you who you want to be....... im sure you can see how it would effect me. ;)

Switchfoot- More than fine

When I wake in the morning

I want to blow into pieces

I want more than just ok, more than just ok

When I'm up with the sunrise

I want more than just the blue skies

I want more than just ok, more than just ok

I'm not givin' up, givin' up, not givin' up now

I'm not givin' up, givin' up, not backing down

More than fine, more than bent on getting by

More than fine, more than just ok

That song encourages me to get the best of everything out of life. not to settle for second best

Switchfoot - Dare you to move

I dare you to move

I dare you to move

I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor

I dare you to move

I dare you to move

Like today never happened

Today never happened before

This is the song that i listen to when things arnt going my way, when i have been hurt, or i am having one of my many deppressing days.

It has taught me that yesterday is history and to live for today and not to dwell on the past, as i have an awsome life to live without all other complications.

but be careful with that one.... it makes you cry

I have a great passion for music... i feel all things through music.... and the best way that i can explain myself is through writting songs or poems...

hope you guys have some good stuff....

i want to see what insires you guys.... and maybe it might just help me a little bit

I dont think LISTERNING to music inspires me as much as playing PLAYING my guitar.

I always feel great after have a long jam on the guitar, esp today since i bought a whole lot of new strings, mmm gotta love new strings.

I dont think LISTERNING to music inspires me as much as playing PLAYING my guitar.

I always feel great after have a long jam on the guitar, esp today since i bought a whole lot of new strings, mmm gotta love new strings.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i know what you mean...

i play the drums, but i got no drum kit anymore.... scince my party... they got demolished.. <_<

but im saving for a new set.

but when i was angry.. actually no matter how i was feeling i would put a beat to it... and it helped.

i think when you play an instrument you feel the music ( say metallica ) on a different level...

when i listen to metallica i can wipe everything else that is happening in the song and just concentrate on the drums or guitar etc...

music really sets you free

Hell yeah Spoon, everytime I watch a Rocky movie and then the theme song comes on, and he has to train, I get so fucking pumped, and I get up and start jabbing and everything. Rocky II is when I get most pumped. His wife wakes from coma and tells him to win, and the music comes on suddenly, and I go crazy. :P