Pink Floyd's Eclipse

barhazan

Yeah sorry, im in a pissed off mood, it's late.

Anyway, theres no answer for the classical music

Some people believe that it was left over from a reused roll of tape, Floyd had just re-recorded over it. But that seems a bit far fetched.

Roger always love to add subtle effects, maybe this is one of them.

Google it, you'll find out more about it that way no doubt.

Guest gnr>everything

The Wall starts out with classical music as well...also on lyrics pages it says that Eclipse ends with "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark" and I'm guessing it's like one of those background voices at the end of Money...but no matter how loud I turn it up, I can't hear it. :drevil:

The Wall starts out with classical music as well...also on lyrics pages it says that Eclipse ends with "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark" and I'm guessing it's like one of those background voices at the end of Money...but no matter how loud I turn it up, I can't hear it. :drevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's there, I heard it, fucking strange though.. it's like the backward message in Empty Spaces and in Perfect Sense Part 1 ("In The Flesh").

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can hear that, but I can't hear the classical music. I've got the original (not remastered/deluxe/gold or any of that crap) copy on CD.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can hear that, but I can't hear the classical music. I've got the original (not remastered/deluxe/gold or any of that crap) copy on CD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait, what can you hear and what can't you? and which cd do you have thats the original, the wall or dsotm?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait, what can you hear and what can't you? and which cd do you have thats the original, the wall or dsotm?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have Dark Side Of The Moon.

I can listen to the voice that says "There is no dark side of the moon..." after the beat.

I can't listen to any classical music though

From Wikipedia:

On later CD pressings, many people believe a hidden, orchestral version of the Beatles' "Ticket to Ride" is audible after "Eclipse". Why this is so is unknown, and was possibly a mastering mistake. (The bootleg A Tree Full of Secrets includes an amplified, enhanced version of this oddity.)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have Dark Side Of The Moon.

I can listen to the voice that says "There is no dark side of the moon..." after the beat.

I can't listen to any classical music though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think you could do me a big favor and next time you listen to it...tell me at what minute and second in the song the "there is no..." voice comes on? thanks

Speaking of Dark Side Of The Moon, has anyone played it along with Wizard Of Oz?    I'm still not sure if that rumour is true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have, and it's awesome. The rumor is true, and you should try it. Very fun.

Speaking of Dark Side Of The Moon, has anyone played it along with Wizard Of Oz?    I'm still not sure if that rumour is true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm obssesed with that! its amzing, you have to try it. you should also try 2001 A Space Odyessy and Echoes (song). you should start the song as on the "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" segement starts.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have, and it's awesome. The rumor is true, and you should try it. Very fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I did it with my friend one night...very cool

here's some stuff about it: http://www.everwonder.com/david/wizardofoz/

Edited by gnr>everything

maybe they wanted the song to end that way?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured that <_< , but every song and note on DSotM has a meaning, I just wandered what's up with that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's obvius pink floyd is as Satanist as KISS, but there's no problem if you like the music, just the music :), and don't pay atention to another thing, I love God, but the religion of the rockstars I don¡'t care I like theire music, just that.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured that <_< , but every song and note on DSotM has a meaning, I just wandered what's up with that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's obvius pink floyd is as Satanist as KISS, but there's no problem if you like the music, just the music :), and don't pay atention to another thing, I love God, but the religion of the rockstars I don¡'t care I like theire music, just that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't even start with that crap. They're saranist because they put hidden stuff in their music?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pink Floyd, Satanists? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn thats funny, of course they are NOT satanists, Have you ever seen an interview with Roger Waters?