DRAGONFORCE

mr.drummin

Possibly one of the best bands around at the moment, Herman (Lead guitar) recently won best guitarist shredder award at metal hammer golden gods. Im so looking forward to seeing them in September this year. Visit the site and see all the Dragonforce stuff. Support the best Power metal band around! link:www.dragonforce.com

i love dragonforce. I've seen them twice and have both their albums. Really cool band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool you seing them this year to?

rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah me and my friend might go up to cambridge to see them in september, if we can get there and stuff.

Still as awesome as they were in the last thread :D

i got both albums and am seeing them in september at Leeds. Normally I don't like these retro bands like Silvertide of Trivium, who are just rehashing old ideas, but Dragonforce are really bringing something to the table, and in some cases, are surpassing their influences.

I would never listen to a band called "Dragonforce".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you should! They are bloody good! ZP has a ridiculously great voice and Herman and Sam are just insane guitarists. Everything sabout em is speed metal, and me liking Maiden, deffo likes that genre, these guys rawk! Hopefully I'll see em in portsmouth on 26th Sep :D

I would never listen to a band called "Dragonforce".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you should! They are bloody good! ZP has a ridiculously great voice and Herman and Sam are just insane guitarists. Everything sabout em is speed metal, and me liking Maiden, deffo likes that genre, these guys rawk! Hopefully I'll see em in portsmouth on 26th Sep :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im seing them in portsmouth in september.

rock4