Guns 2 Roses

Got my tickets last weekend :D

Anyone else seen them live before? And if so what are they like? They look the business, I must say (I've seen a pic)

I so wanna pick their brains and have hours of GNR chat after the show :lol:

thanks, might risk your admission though. I might just turn up with a cigarette and biker jacket although that may seem too obvious. I'll tell them ive been to a real gnr concert and motley crue (which is much more x rated!) Ive sneaked into 18+s before.

rock3

Edited by sabre

It won't risk us - we already have tickets, and we are sort of regulars there (we always stop by on a Saturday) so they know we are 18.

And of course ID is also helpful to our cause...even though it only gets bought out of our pockets once every blue moon :lol:

Edited by Poz

• 2 weeks later...
they came to Rochdale last Friday but  i couldnt go coz of the riots all the chavs do when rock concerts are held I have nothing against Timberland wearing Lunatics aslong as they dont try and kill me. It was 18 + so i couldnt go anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude Rochdale was totally Chav free that night! thing is G2R got ripped off by the promter so they won't be back there for a while however you can catch them in Farnworth, Bolton 2 days before new years eve on Dec 29th at the Moses Gate rock3