Nine Inch Nails - Your opinions

Gallagher Rose

Nine Inch Nails - Your opinions  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always liked Nine Inch Nails and Trent Reznor but his latest album "With Teeth" just doesn't do it for me. After listening to it I feel that since The Downward Spiral, which was released in 1994, Trent has done very to evolve NIN's sound. Sure NIN is better then most bands nowadays but to me their sound hasn't evolved and The Fragile or With Teeth could have been released back in 1996. It's important for bands to evolve with their sound and that is one reason why I like Axl and how he wanted to move GNR in a new direction. Change is good and Trent needs to get that.

I don't let this detour the fact that NIN is a great band with solid albums like Pretty Hate Machine, Broken, Downward Spiral and The Fragile.

They had some nice tunes, but they're very overrated and the new album is bollocks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*looks at your location* Oh I suggest...........MOVE NOW!! :o:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damian lives in Scottyland dont he? That was my point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok.

They had some nice tunes, but they're very overrated and the new album is bollocks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*looks at your location* Oh I suggest...........MOVE NOW!! :o:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damian lives in Scottyland dont he? That was my point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHIT! You live in the same country! MOOOOVE NOW!!!!!!

I've not heard too much by NIN but from what i have heard im not too keen.

Can anyone recommend any of their best songs to try and persuade me that they are actually good?  :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With_Teeth.

Haven't heard any of their old stuff except a few random songs..

Can anyone recommend any of their best songs to try and persuade me that they are actually good?  :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Were in this together now

Closer

Head like a hole

The hand that feeds

only

There are some of my favourites :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont you dare touch Jeff with your drab pop lovers hands! He's a metalhead and he's not gonna get nto that crap, leave him alooone ya hear! Nyaaaargh! :devil:

Jeff dont you dare! *slaps Jeff silly*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're going to listen to albums, I'd start with "Pretty Hate Machine" and "Downward Spiral." The band's live album, "And All That Could Have Been" is the best live album I've ever heard from any band (including GNR).

If you just want to listen to individual tracks first, then I'd recommend "Terrible Lie," "Closer," (Live version from the "And All That Could Have Been" album), "Head Like A Hole," "We're In This Together," "The Wretched," "Wish," "No You Don't," "That's What I Get," "Into the Void," "Gave Up," "Something I Could Never Have," "Sin," "The Fragile," "Day the world went away," "Hurt," "Sanctified," "Happiness In Slavery," and "Kinda I want to." This is a good mix of harder rock songs and ballads.