Imagine vs Bohemian Rhapsody

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bohemian Rhapsody.  Amazing song

I just don't get what the big deal is with Imagine.  Does nothing for me, I think it's pretty dull and truly not that great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my thoughts exactly.

Bohemian rhapsody has a kickass guitar solo

imagine has no guitar solo

every song needs a guitar solo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

guess you're not a big fan of kashmir rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmmm kashmir :wub:

I vote for imagine :wub:

Guest gnr>everything

Imagine's lyrics are great, but Bohemian Rhapsody is everything you could want in a song. Ballad, Guitar Solo, Rock and Roll...

The "So you think you can stone me..." in BR is one of my favorite parts of a song ever.

Seriously, how can you tell they both suck?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Imagine is a tad sucky. It's a bit dull, and only because popular because Lennon died. Bohemian is a work of art though. I get goose pimples when I think about it and the car scene in Waynes World.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was popular before Lennon died.

I think people like Bohemian Rhapsody because it's more fun. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people just don't get "Imagine", I guess.

Seriously, how can you tell they both suck?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Imagine is a tad sucky. It's a bit dull, and only because popular because Lennon died. Bohemian is a work of art though. I get goose pimples when I think about it and the car scene in Waynes World.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was popular before Lennon died.

I think people like Bohemian Rhapsody because it's more fun. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people just don't get "Imagine", I guess.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was never classed as a world class song until he died though.

Bohemian Rhapsody was by far the better performance, regardless of the immortality of John Lennon. Rhapsody was more varied and just plain more fun to listen to (as someone already pointed out). Imagine leaves me feeling morose, but then again some people may enjoy feeling that way :no: I DONT

Bohemian Rhapsody takes it - no contest between John Lennon and Freddie Mercury on who was the better singer, either... :D

Bohemian Rhapsody takes it - no contest between John Lennon and Freddie Mercury on who was the better singer, either... 

Agreed. Of course, John Lennon is much higher on the list of great songwriters than Freddie Mercury.

Both songs are great, it's a matter of taste. I don't see how one song can beat the other by a country mile. I personally love both, and think they are both 10's. "Imagine" means more to me, though. The lyrics are just phenomenal, really. Very thought intruiging too. At the same time, I've had a lot of fun singing Bo Rhap with my girlfriend. It's just great lyrics-vs-a great sound, I suppose.