Jimi Hendrix Thread

kevdo242

R.I.P. Jimi.

And to the above post, please, show some respect for him. He was the best, not my favourite but overall the best. Don't start saying "Oh no Yngwie Malmsteem is more influential" like it's happening in most threads in this section, just use it to thank him for the great music he made.

R.I.P. Jimi.

And to the above post, please, show some respect for him. He was the best, not my favourite but overall the best. Don't start saying "Oh no Yngwie Malmsteem is more influential" like it's happening in most threads in this section, just use it to thank him for the great music he made.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the fuck, when was i showing disrespect to him? I was merely that whether or not hes the most influencial guitarist of all time is debatable. I'm allowed to have my own opinions for fucks sake, so shut up.

Guest gnr>everything
I'm allowed to have my own opinions

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, this is the internet. No opinions allowed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not so much the internet...just this forum...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't decide whether to say this is the internet or this is a forum...but you can see which one I chose :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't decide whether to say this is the internet or this is a forum...but you can see which one I chose :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO :question: You dont understand. Im saying on this FORUM your not allowed to have an opinion...bloody hell man i made it as subtle as i could without actually saying it. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO :question: You dont understand. Im saying on this FORUM your not allowed to have an opinion...bloody hell man i made it as subtle as i could without actually saying it. :rolleyes::lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Umm, I knew what you said...I'm saying I almost said "Sorry, this is mygnrforum. No opinions allowed." instead of what I did say...

R.I.P Jimi.

I wonder what kinds wierd and wonderful music he could have produced if he hadn't died so young. A great loss.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i personally don't think that he would have survived much longer

i read his bio and it was like watching a train wreck burst into flames and still going down the track but you know the train would never survive...so sad :(

with the 70s came more and more dangerous drugs and jimi couldn't handle that even if he had made it farther

r.i.p

People say he was very influential. I agree with his playing did cause uproar in Britain, but by God nothing about his music worked. The general sound he produced is horrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that has a lot to do with his lack of tuning the guitar and the fact you are a cloth eared hack.