WTF is wrong!

Murderdoll

Former Static-X and Dope guitarist Tripp Eisen was released from a California state prison last week. Eisen was sent away a little more than 6 months ago after getting arrested on a crimes-against-children count.

But, Eisen could return to the grey-bar hotel soon, depending on what a judge in New Jersey says next week. Eisen's up on sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, luring and endangering the welfare of a child charges.

Eisen, (real name is Tod Rex Salvador), was arrested in California in February for allegedly meeting and sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl a few weeks earlier in New Jersey. Eisen (39) allegedly met the Sayreville, New Jersey girl on the Internet, drove from Pennsylvania on January 7 to meet her, and assaulted her in a shopping center. The girl's mother found out about the incident and alerted police.

According to Eisen's attorney, Eisen pleaded guilty to lesser charge felonies and was only required to serve half of his one-year sentence.

Even if ya dont know me you will know that i love the Murderdolls and i was really dissapointed and sickened by this TRip was in the ' dolls and i thought he was so cool my best friend wanted to be him and this report just shows how you think you know someone and they do that shit. That could of been any of you or even me.

Edit : basically he gave a 14 year old girl oral sex against her will...sick man

Edited by Murderdoll

What the fuck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno which one outa the murderdolls but he met a girl on the internet and drove to meet her and then gave her oral sex against her will. He was 39 and she was 14 im just disgusted with myself coz i thought he was so good i had posters i nearly worshipped him and then he does something like this its sick

ttripeisen6nk.jpg

Edited by Murderdoll

Murderdolls suck big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No the Murderdolls are fuckin fantastic its just he is a sick twisted man but i suppose everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

I dont know though do you think it was the Murderdolls that made him like that or the Joey knew who he was when he hired Trip? Or are they all as sick as him?

Murderdolls suck big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No the Murderdolls are fuckin fantastic its just he is a sick twisted man but i suppose everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

I dont know though do you think it was the Murderdolls that made him like that or the Joey knew who he was when he hired Trip? Or are they all as sick as him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Die! Die! Die! Die my bride! Murderdolls rock. rock3rock3rock3

Murderdolls suck big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEY youre like the 1st person ive found who likes them. have ya got Beyond the Valley...? rock3

Murderdolls suck big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEY youre like the 1st person ive found who likes them. have ya got Beyond the Valley...? rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when they opend for maiden in sthlm in.. 2003 or 2004 i think.. the whole crowd was pointing the finger at them.. not a very liked band.. i never heard them so i dunno

Seriously though do you think the whole band are like that or what? Is it just him or are they all sick fucks. theyve already brainwashed my mate i told her about Trip and she said that shed be glad if he did it to her!!!!!!! now lets not get personal about my mate but OMG i cannot believe tha world!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

I dont wanna seem like a sick fuck, but...why did he do it, I mean, wheres the pleasure for him. Im not saying what he did was right, cos its rank, but whats in it for him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

erm...dunno ive never thought about it like that

I dont think youre a sick fuck its a question that will be puzzling me most of my night now :question:

Murderdolls suck big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes on my mp3 player. I am pissed off cause it aint the special edition with extra tracks.