MEGA-APOC-Pepsi Music- Arg

Paula McKagan

Ok, so yes, like some of you know, yesterday i had this pepsi festival, and it was very good...13 bands from here played, 2 of them made songs in the memory if Pappo, and one of those 2 also for Dimebag, they started to play Walk and people freaked out..

Anyway, Apocalyptica and Megadeth played too =D

Apo had some technical problems and they only played 4 or 5 songs and then ran away =(

The first one was master of puppets and we all went crazy, then they played Bittersweet, Seek And Destroy (big pogo there), then i cant remember..and they ended with Half of a Mountain King..then they ran :mellow:

After Apocalyptica, Alma Fuerte played...a lot...and then..the moment we were all waiting arrived, and Dave appeared! :D

ole ole ole oleeee Mus taineee Mus taineeee rock3

Megadeth aguante Mega deth

i really cant remember their first 2 songs because i was dying in the pogo and i couldnt breathe that much so i tried to get out of it, then i find a place where i could see the screens, and if i jumped, a little part of the scene :ph34r:

after Die Dead Enought they played the song Paula was waiting for! Sheee Wolf! :heart:

My- it was great! peace sells, mice and men, angry again, tornado of souls, sweeting bullets, symphony of destruction, a tout le monde...ex ce lent

When Dave said that they were recording a Dvd, or when he changed "arizona" for "argentina", or when he sang the song he wrote for us! people (including me of course) wouldnt stop shouting, never.

Umm Dave already said at the end of Gigantour, Megadeth are staying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well..anyway...he said And tonight we're gonna tell you first, if Megadeth....continues, or stop -he said that like if he was in Big Brother :lol: -

and i think -from what i could see- that he faked a tear jajaj

but anyway, he is so cool :heart:

Edited by Paula McKagan

i remember another thing now!

apoc played Enter Sandman

and everybody sang happily ever after :mellow:

anyway..pics time

444857.jpg

444858.jpg

apoc.jpg

445028.jpg

445007.jpg