Link to the Guns N' Roses leather jacket

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but here is the Guns N' Roses jacket made by Wilsons Leather.

Here

I think it is pretty cool, but for the price they could have probably came up with a better jacket, or at least some better pics to show us. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now THAT's GaY!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but here is the Guns N' Roses jacket made by Wilsons Leather.

Here

I think it is pretty cool, but for the price they could have probably came up with a better jacket, or at least some better pics to show us. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm In Love! So F**Kin Cool.. :D No chic sizes? :( Oh well, I hope men's small fits well.. Backordered alreay..probably being made to order.. ;) Daaaammmmnnn! :)

Here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now THAT's GaY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aerosmith was suppose to do this and didn't..Ya snooze ya loose! :D

Very cool! I just ordered Led Zepps jacket because they had my size available. GNRs jacket doesn't have zippers on the sleeves which matters if ya ride a Harley or any bike for that matter. Not sure why they omitted that part. Maybe the sleeves are fitted snuggly on the wrists. It should be here in a few days so I'll post a note about it when I get it. :)