2112: Parts I-VII

stevGNR666

Which is your favorite part of 2112 by Rush  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's not that, I've just never really paid much attention to it.

I only tend to listen to Exit...Stage Left

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i really need more rush :book:

i have permenant waves on cd, 2112 on vinyl (which is what i'm listening to at the moment ;) ) and moving pictures on tape which is in my car :)

i need more...badly :unsure:

how are they live...do they come remotely close to floyd or zep live?

Who cares about them. Rush're in their own league ahead of those. They have about 2 or 3 great live albums, and then a dated 80s output that I think everyone slated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't know man...they're good but i wouldn't say a league "ahead" of floyd and zep...certainly their musicianship is comparable...but as far as consistent sonwriting...bleh...

and i'd rather listen to plant or gilmore sing any day over lee <_< just my taste i guess

what should i get next?

Who cares about them. Rush're in their own league ahead of those. They have about 2 or 3 great live albums, and then a dated 80s output that I think everyone slated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't know man...they're good but i wouldn't say a league "ahead" of floyd and zep...certainly their musicianship is comparable...but as far as consistent sonwriting...bleh...

and i'd rather listen to plant or gilmore sing any day over lee <_< just my taste i guess

what should i get next?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it's all down to taste, I suppose. I personally hate those bands, but whatever.

As for albums, try Farewell To Kings for their Proggier days, or Moving Pictures for 'hard' rock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what should i get next?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it's all down to taste, I suppose. I personally hate those bands, but whatever.

As for albums, try Farewell To Kings for their Proggier days, or Moving Pictures for 'hard' rock.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah...i have moving pictures...on tape...i love vital signs and limelight is good too

farewell to kings?

hmm...perhaps i'll get my local rush fan freak to burn me a copy

that and the live stuff...

he has everything