Best irish band

Dachan

Best irisch band?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much as i love thin lizzy and u2, its gonna have to be STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, one of the greatest punk bands of all time. actually do they count? theyre from northern ireland, so that makes them british, but then theyre from ireland....hmmmmm........ SLF RULE!

say a U2 song and i shall say a Thin Lizzy  song that's better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where The Streets Have No Name

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Boys are back in town

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that is a great song but to compete with Where The Streets Have No Name i would of picked Still In Love With You. I love Thin Lizzy but i just think U2 have a bit more quality

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that is a great song but to compete with Where The Streets Have No Name i would of picked Still In Love With You. I love Thin Lizzy but i just think U2 have a bit more quality

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think all U2 songs sounds the same: a part thats fast then a calm, fast, slow,fast,slow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One

The unforgettible fire

Pride

Just to name a few

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

running back

emerald

jailbreak

just to name a few

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think all U2 songs sounds the same: a part thats fast then a calm, fast, slow,fast,slow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant say i agree but i take your opinions on board but you gotta love Thin Lizzys 'Still In Love With You'. I think its one of the greatest ballads ever written

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant say i agree but i take your opinions on board but you gotta love Thin Lizzys 'Still In Love With You'. I think its one of the greatest ballads ever written

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a MAZTERPIEZE!

....bezzer zhen one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it's all a matter of taste. There is no best band, only a favourite band.

U2 is on of my favourite bands. Their concert was the best show I've been too. I don't think they sound boring. They have a lot of different songs and albums.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont all songs sound like that? :question: Boyzone were blatantly the best irish band though

Thin Lizzy definitely. U2 noooooo way, they suck! Thin Lizzy were a real funky rock band and Lynott has such a clean and smooth voice with a deep undertone to it which I really admire. I dont believe them going on after his death, not the same. Lynott made the whole band and they had a good sound. Black Rose is pure Irish genious and they have so many uber cools songs like thunder and lightning and trouble boys B)