dylan and his band

stratomaster

Anyone here been/going to see bob dylan on his European Tour? What did you think of it?

I thought his band was decent but he was a bit dissapointing, he plays his songs totally different now with his electric band.. and he sings in that strange style as well going from high to low every other line which sounds ridiculous. I think he's losing his voice as well by the sounds of it :no:

i saw him on his american tour and i thought it was awesome...his voice is a lot better than it used to be in the early 90's (i know it's hard to believe) and these are the Nth time he's changed the style the songs are played which i think is amazingly creative

highway 61 was a highlight for me

and like a rolling stone kicked ass no matter what

i don't know if he played these songs in your set since he changes the set every night ;)

Anyone here been/going to see bob dylan on his European Tour? What did you think of it?

I thought his band was decent but he was a bit dissapointing, he plays his songs totally different now with his electric band.. and he sings in that strange style as well going from high to low every other line which sounds ridiculous. I think he's losing his voice as well by the sounds of it :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read a review from one of his shows in sweden...He got (-) out of five possible +'s...The guy said that he wanted to kill himself as he was wathching dylan destroy all his old material

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read a review from one of his shows in sweden...He got (-) out of five possible +'s...The guy said that he wanted to kill himself as he was wathching dylan destroy all his old material

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, atleast the review I've read He Got 2/5 :P It said he didn't evan use his guitar :blink: he just used the damn piano all the time :(

i saw him on his american tour and i thought it was awesome...his voice is a lot better than it used to be in the early 90's (i know it's hard to believe) and these are the Nth time he's changed the style the songs are played which i think is amazingly creative

highway 61 was a highlight for me

and like a rolling stone kicked ass no matter what

i don't know if he played these songs in your set since he changes the set every night ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funnily enough I thought the best song he played was highway 61.. he did rolling stone at the end which was pretty good and the audience joined in on the "how does it feel" part but you can't really sing along with him tbh :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, atleast the review I've read He Got 2/5 :P It said he didn't evan use his guitar :blink: he just used the damn piano all the time :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was there it was i think it was good.

and afton bladet och expressen är ett gäng jävla överklassjävlar som bara har hört på svart rap och techno de senaste 10 åren.

The newspapers don't know what tey're talkin about.

Although his singing was different from what i had, had expected

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and afton bladet och expressen är ett gäng jävla överklassjävlar som bara har hört på svart rap och techno de senaste 10 åren.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha. I don't have much respect for aftonbldet either since one dumb ass repoter described Backstreet boys Incomplete with this words:" As bombastic as Pink floyds the wall, but just so much better". :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha. I don't have much respect for aftonbldet either since one dumb ass repoter described Backstreet boys Incomplete with this words:" As bombastic as Pink floyds the wall, but just so much better". :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jävla apa

they are so dumb those fucks.

i should foccn mailbomb them incompetent imbecills.

Calm down Dachan! I was also at Globen and watched Dylan. It was lots of new tracks that I wasn't so sure about, but OMG it was GREAT.

btw, does anyone know if there exist a recording of that show? Monday, 17th October, Stockholm, Sweden. Would be very nice!