Any GNR tour dates announced yet?

myworld4life

I went to my local ticket master and asked if they had any new GNR dates. They said no, but I didn't believe them. Anyone know if they've been announced yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have you been in a coma for 10 years or you just plain fucking stupid?

dm21

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: This thread made my day, I am still laughing about it :laugh:

HAHAHA :D

Anyways.. myworld4life, there are NO GnR show dates at all, none have been announced. GnR has been out of the spot light for awhile now, and I wouldn't plan on seeing them anytime soon if I were you..

However, if there will be shows announced, I'm sure this forum will know! But again that is not in the very near future..

Guest gnr>everything

You actually went to ticketmaster and asked them?

And what made you think that there were gonna be dates out of the blue? Did you just wake up and say to yourself, "I can feel it...GN'R must have planned tour dates today! Imma go n' get me some tix!"

I went to my local ticket master and asked if they had any new GNR dates. They said no, but I didn't believe them. Anyone know if they've been announced yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah fucking hate those bastards...same thing happened to me when I asked for beatles and zeppelin tickets... I mean they, just as well as GnR...had just both come out with greatest hits or best of albums...they even went as far as telling me that the bands didn't even exist anymore..and that some members where dead...FUCKING LIARS...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah fucking hate those bastards...same thing happened to me when I asked for beatles and zeppelin tickets... I mean they, just as well as GnR...had just both come out with greatest hits or best of albums...they even went as far as telling me that the bands didn't even exist anymore..and that some members where dead...FUCKING LIARS...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I asked to see Mozart in concert. They just laughed :(

i've taken the liberty or marrying myworld4life and luiz. :ph34r:

May your days be happy together :heart:

luiz.jpg

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahaha!!

Wait a second.. OMG!?>!#@

Maybe he was trying to hint us.. Cause we all know Luiz is replacing buckethead, and is lost in mexico with axl right now.. Maybe, since Myworld4life is married to luiz.. just maybe he is hinting to us that luiz told him that GnR(Luiz Edition) is going on tour?!!! What OMG~?!!

This is such great GnR drama! Who would have thought Luiz and Myworld4life were intogether on this conspiracy.. We need the Luiz and Axl search party to go in a hurry, or the tour dates they're about to tell ticketmaster won't happen. :scared::no: