UK

A.X.L

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
do you know how to contact axl?

right okay well i wasnt meant to saying anything but he's uhh... doing my grocery shopping right now. please keep quiet - but i illegally aquired him from some dodgy auction channel on Japanese television. Please dont say ANYTHING, he's a dab hand with the ironing! :)

now if you'd lik to make an orderly queue outside my door, i am charging $450 for a picture with my rose and $2050 per night if you would like to stay ovr, enjoy a meal with him and possibly breakfast (which is included in the price) ;) but do hurry - tickets are selling out fast!

now if you'd lik to make an orderly queue outside my door, i am charging $450 for a picture with my rose and $2050 per night if you would like to stay ovr, enjoy a meal with him and possibly breakfast (which is included in the price) ;) but do hurry - tickets are selling out fast!
I am so there! (*knocks*)Dont just sit there go answer the door!

Do u do a vegitarian opption for the meal.?

Hey, PTU...

Are you gonna play the "Eat Me" game...you know, when you put whipping cream, *NUTS* ...lol..., ice cream, sugar...

Sugar=You gotta pour some sugar on him, he's hot, sticky, n' sweet!...lol...

uh hu.. i am a vegetarian myself - butAxl, he prefers the meatier side of things ;)

and PC.. any games of a sexual nature are an extra $9200 to the final budget.. however you will find that every penny is worth it! ;)

You're a veggie....?

whats wrong, you don't like the good 'ol New York Strip?

yeah - flesh is good.. living, soft flesh :)

not when its been barbequed or fried up in a pan of fat and grease ;)

ah really? you like soft flesh too? that is awesome, I like mine soft too. I thought you would like the 'harder' version............. :-/ ;D

• 2 months later...

i really REALLY hope they tour uk again. ive never seen them, and i'm gettin to the stage where if i dont, i will eventually end up insane.

i live by liverpool. that poses a problem: liverpool has nowhere fucking big enough for guns to perform. the biggest nearest place for me would be manchester and even thats a stretch for uncle axl. maybe leeds? london? sheffield? birmingham? wherever, i would go!