Aerosmith Vs Kiss

gnrindia

Guest JohnUlmer

Image-wise or musically?

Musically, KISS is not that special. Their studio albums flopped. They didn't become huge until a live album was released. It was their theatrics that made them great. I would have said Aerosmith if you had posted this in the '70s, but today they're pretty commercialized and washed-out...I love I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, but all their other new songs have been pretty forgettable. Like the Stones, I think they should have quit while they were ahead. Both bands are kind of pushing it these days and don't sound as good as they used to (IMO).

Are you kidding me....Aerosmith of course. No contest, hands-down. Aerosmith blows pansy ass Kiss out of the water.

Steven Tyler sings awsom, your poopin' out your mouth. Go enjoy some opera then pal. Their versitility is incredible also. Almost as good as the Stones.

The only Kiss song I like is 2000 man.

Are you kidding me....Aerosmith of course.  No contest, hands-down.  Aerosmith blows pansy ass Kiss out of the water. 

Steven Tyler sings awsom, your poopin' out your mouth.  Go enjoy some opera then pal.  Their versitility is incredible also.  Almost as good as the Stones.

The only Kiss song I like is 2000 man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't know what you are saying.

Kiss made the HYMN of Hard Rockers. Yes, Rock N' Roll All Night.

Aerosmith is a big influence and probably more profesional musicaly but both of them are respectfull bands. Huge Leyends.

Musically, Aerosmith has it all over KISS, it's a no-contest. But give KISS their just due, Simmons and Stanley are extremely smart, created a niche and dominated it for a number of years. Perhaps no other band has achieved so much with such limited actual musical talent.

Both legendary bands for different reasons: Aerosmith for the music and longetivity and KISS for the mystique and stage shows...

Edited by Turn_It_Up