CONCERT: Tampa, FL

eRomano

Everyone wishing to exchange information about this Guns N' Roses concert can do so here.

Main discussion about this concert:

-venue information

-people travelling to this city for the concert

-people offering lodging for GNR fans

-carpools to this city for the GNR concert

-tickets for sale

-information about parking

MYGNR.COM and www.mygnrforum.com assume no responsibility for the information posted here.

Looking for concert tickets, try here:

http://www.mygnr.com/auction/auctions.html

Eric Romano, Webmaster

http://www.mygnrforum.com

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to the tampa concert.  Im from jacksonville, fl.  I have not heard one ad for the concert and went to ticket master kinda late and was able to get pretty good seats. section 114.  I hope they do something, release a single or something.  Are they advertising in Tampa?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am going to the tampa concert.  Im from jacksonville, fl.  I have not heard one ad for the concert and went to ticket master kinda late and was able to get pretty good seats. section 114.  I hope they do something, release a single or something.  Are they advertising in Tampa?

Hey don't worry about it. I had the same issue when GNR was coming to Toronto and the place was packed. You'll be  surprised how the tour is gaining momentum. By the time they are in California the tickets will be like gold.

I have an extra front row section 1 seat for tampa.  Anyone interested?  

Hi!!!

Do you still have the ticket? Please say yes! I would love to tag along! I'm in Ft. Lauderdale. Please let me know. Please email me. fmino7@yahoo.com

Thanks

VH1 is looking for huge GNR fans that can make it to Dec. 14th show in W. Palm Beach. we're looking for major fans who can tell us their version of the band's history. you don't have to have tickets to the show, we're shooting this out in the parking lot.

email gnrfans4vh1@yahoo.com for more info

Not gonna make the Tampa show but I have 12th row tix for West Palm!!!andrjs9,I'm also from Jax and yes Jax sucks when it comes to announcing concerts in other Fla cities!!!I'm hoping there's a crowd for the Tampa show,that's a big ass place.The West Palm show should kick ass being an ampitheatre show!!!

If you'll haven't already found out in other forums or news sites....the tour is cancelled after the 2nd no show in a month at the Philadelphia concert on the 6th for "Health Reasons" which caused a minor riot.  Fans sat through the 2 opening acts and 45 minutes later they saw the stage crew packing up the equipment.  No official report from Axl, but Clear Channel released a brief statement that just says the rest of the tour is cancelled  :-[ .  There are soo many rumors going around about this it's pathetic.  Some saying he hasn't even left New York since that concert (which all the reviews said it was one of the best yet, and there was only a 45 minute wait between when the 2nd act finished and GNR started which is odd).  Another saying Axl might be checking him self into a psychiatric clinic.  All I was trying to do was find out when ticketmaster was sending my tickets for the Dallas,TX show and find out that it's cancelled.  I'm seriously going to have to re-evaluate my favorite band list :-/.  Let me know if anyone finds out more details.  I want to see what pathetic excuse they have for this BS!!!

Here is the link http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1459114/2...211/story.jhtml

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...