What a gig!!!

Omg! what can i say! Fucking brilliant night!!! I helped out this band called Pistol Dawn tonight doing a Gn'R tribute. Fucking amazing gig!!! I'll post the pictures as soon as i get them! The crowd loved it! We had people crowd surfing. There was a mosh pit...and this is all in a small dingy rock night in Crosby (by Liverpool) that had like 50 people in it. But my god. What a night...fucking brilliant!! The stage got mobed in the end all the people were going crazy jumping over the stage. I held my mic out for Heaven's Door and they took it off me and all started singing!!! Stay tuned for the pics people! What a night!

Omg! what can i say! Fucking brilliant night!!! I helped out this band called Pistol Dawn tonight doing a Gn'R tribute. Fucking amazing gig!!! I'll post the pictures as soon as i get them! The crowd loved it! We had people crowd surfing. There was a mosh pit...and this is all in a small dingy rock night in Crosby (by Liverpool) that had like 50 people in it. But my god. What a night...fucking brilliant!! The stage got mobed in the end all the people were going crazy jumping over the stage. I held my mic out for Heaven's Door and they took it off me and all started singing!!! Stay tuned for the pics people! What a night!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh Pistol Dawn Mini Duff's band!

the drummer look so much like a young Duff Mckagen!

PISTOL DAWN

Haha do you know Matt??

Right, set list

Nightrain

Mr. Brownstone

It's So Easy

Drum solo

You Could Be Mine

Ghost Busters Theme

Welcome To The Jungle

Knockin On Heavens Door

Sweet Child O' Mine (Requested by the crowd haha)

Paradise City

We played some Velvet Revolver but someone else sung that, i can't remember where or when they sung them tho. I think that's the set list. We just made it up as we went along really, and whatever the crowd shouted we played!!