Pittsburgh PA Concert 11/22

DoubleTalkinJiveMF

I've finally got tickets!!  ;D

Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA on November 22, 2002 and I am pumped!!  THis will be my first time seeing gnr because i grew up in St. Louis and well.. you know the story.   I'll put a review of the show up after i get back.  

Anyone interested in going to this show should get tickets ASAP because i think it will sell out.  10 more days!!

You did'nt have to try too hard. This, like many of the other shows has not been selling too well. And after reviews like the one in Boise, things don't look apt to change soon.

I finally bought my tickets tonight, because some Igloo seats (more comfortable chairs, at prime locations) actually opened up tonight. Ended up 8 rows off the floor and only 2 sections away from the stage!!  ;D

I just hope they sell enough to avoid a cancellation.

Joe T.

P.S. As a tip I recommend anyone interested in going, check out Ebay first. From the looks of it, you could probably find a decent deal on some seats just off the floor. Call me a party pooper, but my 26 year old ass is gonna be rockin his ass off in the stands, drinking a beer and takin' a piss while CKY is on stage. Peace